I know the person who made your gas tank in 71-76

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
I started talking to my friends Katie's mom last night if she remember the Dodge Demon. And she looked at me for a second and said. "I started working at the Chrysler plant in Michigan back in 1970 and was making gas tanks for that car and all the A platform cars up until '76" My jaw almost fell onto the floor with my brain following in a close second. She said she still knows everything about the gas tanks and window mechanisms for every MoPar from 71 and up. But she really wishes she remember the production numer for the Darts and SuperBees and all that. She still regrets it. I asked her if she ever saw a panther pink car pop off the line and she remembers a Demon when she first started working there with the stripe package in pink being assembled. She also regailed me with the tale of the one day in history Mopar shut down its factory because the temperature inside the factory reached 120+ degrees inside!!

I thought id just share something crazy cool with the guys on here.
So I guess if we need help with any windows or gas tanks. We know who to ask. :cheers:

That's too cool! Reminds me of Clint Eastwood in Grand Torino "I put the steering column in that very car"

It's a small world my friend, about six girlfriends back I dated a girl who's family owned the GILMOR hose company in PA... Her aunt left her $300,000 in her will, the girl partied it all away then says that the money screwed up her life... ----OK----------

It's a small world my friend, about six girlfriends back I dated a girl who's family owned the GILMOR hose company in PA... Her aunt left her $300,000 in her will, the girl partied it all away then says that the money screwed up her life... ----OK----------

This world is really small, its scary how you can run into someone you knew in kindergarten 3,200 miles away and 14 years later.
Gretchen's favorite car was the Chrysler Cordoba. lol. Kinda chuckled at that, but to each their own. lol.

I was surrounded by people like that in High School. Kid inhereted some rediculous amount of money, 4 brand new wrecked BMW M5s later, he was broke, crying about it. And then someone else I went to school with recieved an inheritance and probably less than a month later was 6 feet under himself because of an overdose on pharmaceuticals.
Kinda sad what this world comes to. Though, if I inhereted money like that, I'd be driving an a-body. =D

-
Back