I like the muscle, but who's got a custom?

-

63Tigerlily

Reaction score
My wife's current A is the '63 GT in the avatar. The goal is a super 60s mild custom. Drawer pull grill, chrome tube floating bar bumper. She's even open to a lace-painted roof. So where are everyone else's mild custom A bodies? Is there already a thread for it?

IMG_7251 (1).jpg

I had a thread on the HAMB about it, if it weren’t hers it would be getting a straight axle. I’ll dig up some photos. Full daylight probably doesn’t make it look as good
I thought i had seen that Dart before! Ive been on the HAMB for years. Got a thread on my 39 sedan on there. on the HAMB im @NailheadJason

I thought i had seen that Dart before! Ive been on the HAMB for years. Got a thread on my 39 sedan on there. on the HAMB im @NailheadJason
Oh yeah! I also have a 39 sedan. The 63 thread was called Mamas Mochine, and my 39 thread was the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Once the HAMB app went defunked, I kinda stopped going on there, but I should start getting back to it.

Wow, that is a sweet little car. Although not a custom, I’m thinking that if this darn car doesn’t sell this year, I might go back to my plan to slam it, put some 17’s all the way around it, 2 tone copper and ivory paint job, and a Gen 3 Hemi!

9EECF91C-3476-4323-A277-4B03D5C5F4D7.png

I remember the Dawn Treader!
Oh yeah! I also have a 39 sedan. The 63 thread was called Mamas Mochine, and my 39 thread was the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Once the HAMB app went defunked, I kinda stopped going on there, but I should start getting back to it.
I have been seriously considering doing a mild custom with the other 66 Barracuda i got when i picked up the white one I'm currently getting back together.

IMG_8410.JPG

IMG_8422.JPG

-
Back