I Love Mopar Muscle Mag.!!

-

74valiant

Reaction score
i just got mail today informing me that i won the young guns sweepstakes!! ill have a little spread on the car and am getting a $250 indy gift certificate. im soooo stoked, but now to figure out what i can get for the 318. im probably going to rebuild my heads or 360's and put them on if my compression is good. any help with what to get? springs? valves? seals?. ideas welcome!!!!

im gonna start a restoration thread and let you guys know the whole story on it, but ive been lazy with this cold michigan weather. i guess this is the motivation i needed to get movin on it! im hoping to get a story on it when its done, so wish me luck!!!

jason

Congrats! That is great!

I like them too, they did a few pictures of my Hemi RR about ten years ago.

Cool, I was a fan until they started to turn into Mopar Now (if anyone remembers that). I got tired of learning how to install cold air intakes/ shaker hoods on chargers and dodge rams and exhaust on new challengers so I canceled my subscription. I do miss "Steves Stuff".

Cool, I was a fan until they started to turn into Mopar Now (if anyone remembers that). I got tired of learning how to install cold air intakes/ shaker hoods on chargers and dodge rams and exhaust on new challengers so I canceled my subscription. I do miss "Steves Stuff".

X2.

By the way, congrats on the winnings and magazine fame.

thanks guys! i didnt really expect to win, but im not turning it down. im hoping to get a story and spread for the car when im done. hopefully this will help in that effort

Congratulations! :eek:ccasion: $250.00 gift certificate from Indy...hhhhmmmmmmmmm....you can probably get.............. their catalog. :D

On the serious side, that`s fantastic and it`s got to feel great to see your car in a magazine.

Now all they need to do is start the Old Farts Sweepstakes.

Congrats!:cheers: Do you know what issue it will be in? That makes it at least 3 for the FABO young guns in the last year. :read2:

Congrat's Young gun :cheers: Like homecloned said :read2: Do you know what issue it will be in? and yes I think an old farts give away needs to be added :-D:toothy10:

Safety tools would be on my list if you do not have Jack Stands, Jack's.
Then I think I would pick up an up grade ignition system for your small block :happy10:

Hey congrats!

Just one question: Why didn't you enter my Young Guns contest? The odds are a lot better. <duckin>

Enjoy the goodies and keep us posted on your progress!

hey everyone, the writeup will be the june 2010 issue . im gonna be hopin for the old farts one too. as of oct. this year im disqualified for age so it came just in time! thats funny about the catalog. the prices are up there, but it is what it is. ignition huh? like a new dist. or what? i tried looking on their website, but i dont like the layout and dont really have a clue about indy to begin with..

-
Back