I may be addicted

-

DFootCuda

Reaction score
Going to south sound tomorrow to buy another 69 Barracuda parts car . This one is a BH29F9B Fastback but i think i still may need 1 more car to restore my 69 340'cuda . The car i am buying tomorrow is too funny , it has a 318 1bbl with an automatic but i found it has a clutch pedal ( fender tag says its a 4 speed ) also has 1 340'cuda fender and other fender is Formula S . Fender tag also has A56 on it . By the time my shop is built ( end oct. maybe ) I will be rotten Cuda king of Puget Sound .

Stan , all those Salmon photo's is that Vancouver Island near Tofino ? Will try to post photo's of my latest Barracuda over next few days . Probably going through Marysville on I-5 around 1:30 to 2:30 tomorrow on my way to sit and wait at Anacortes ferry landing ( hurry up and wait ) .

You say "addicted" like its a bad thing???LOL Oh by the way, dbl chk the fendertag to see if it matches the car you are buying. A56 is the "cuda" pkg...not avail on 318 and /6 enginas!! POst pics of f-tag when you can

I didnt think the fender tag jived and was actually gonna ask questions after i have car at my home . Like i said , this car has different fenders an auto trans with a clutch and much more wierd stuff ...... i am very excited to get it home .

It also does not have a 340 dash ( speedo to 120 only , dont think it had tach ) comes with spare dash and passenger door . Car has Drum brakes too

Where's the car at? Dan didn't already buy it? There is a guy named Guy in Pacific/Algona that has quite a collection of 69's. Dan might be able to get you in touch with him.

Where's the car at? Dan didn't already buy it? There is a guy named Guy in Pacific/Algona that has quite a collection of 69's. Dan might be able to get you in touch with him.
are you talking about Dan C. in Renton ..... i was suprised he didnt call on the car , i actually asked seller if he had called .

It also does not have a 340 dash ( speedo to 120 only , dont think it had tach ) comes with spare dash and passenger door . Car has Drum brakes too

The 150 MPH speedo was part of the Rallye Instrument Cluster. It has nothing to do with engine size.

The 'cuda package was Plymouths stripper version of the Formula S. It usually was offered with few options, and I am pretty sure drum brakes, 120mph speedo and non-foldable rear seat were standard.

Could be a nice score indeed.

Grant

They say acceptance is the first step towards healing , then they say its good to overdose on your addiction so you'll develop an aversion to it , I haven't been able to manage the second part but I'm trying

Going to south sound tomorrow to buy another 69 Barracuda parts car . This one is a BH29F9B Fastback but i think i still may need 1 more car to restore my 69 340'cuda . The car i am buying tomorrow is too funny , it has a 318 1bbl with an automatic but i found it has a clutch pedal ( fender tag says its a 4 speed ) also has 1 340'cuda fender and other fender is Formula S . Fender tag also has A56 on it . By the time my shop is built ( end oct. maybe ) I will be rotten Cuda king of Puget Sound .

Ha, landlords already hate me because of 1 notch shell and mine in the garage lol. Now I know why the local craigslist hasn't had much on it lately, your buying it all up :)

Ha, landlords already hate me because of 1 notch shell and mine in the garage lol. Now I know why the local craigslist hasn't had much on it lately, your buying it all up :)
My lovely lady has asked me how many junked Barracuda's does it take to restore one , i told her hopefully only one more .......... i should not have said that . lol . I was cleaning out the car and checking it out further and found only one rust hole in the pan ( yippy ) on passenger side rear seat , trunk is in great shape because it was full of oily parts and plugs were popped out of the spare tire well . Was actually gonna try to start the car on Saturday but i realized i never got the keys ( I am not brightest light on the tree ) . I dont think the fender tag is legit for this car cuz no numbers on fender match VIN # . If i ever figure out how to post pictures i will get some out to you all . This car has fold down rear seat , power steering , drum brakes , bucket seats has one formula S fender and one 340 'Cuda fender . Engine is a 318 1 bbl carb . I will definately have a few parts available this winter after i sort the car out .

My lovely lady has asked me how many junked Barracuda's does it take to restore one , i told her hopefully only one more .......... i should not have said that . lol . I was cleaning out the car and checking it out further and found only one rust hole in the pan ( yippy ) on passenger side rear seat , trunk is in great shape because it was full of oily parts and plugs were popped out of the spare tire well . Was actually gonna try to start the car on Saturday but i realized i never got the keys ( I am not brightest light on the tree ) . I dont think the fender tag is legit for this car cuz no numbers on fender match VIN # . If i ever figure out how to post pictures i will get some out to you all . This car has fold down rear seat , power steering , drum brakes , bucket seats has one formula S fender and one 340 'Cuda fender . Engine is a 318 1 bbl carb . I will definately have a few parts available this winter after i sort the car out .

The '67 shell ive got has good rear pans in it, if you want em PM me, you can come over and cut em out. I'm getting what I need from the car and the rest is going to get scrapped out.

Vin tag may be fine, maybe the fenders got swapped out, its not like they reprop em.

The '67 shell ive got has good rear pans in it, if you want em PM me, you can come over and cut em out. I'm getting what I need from the car and the rest is going to get scrapped out.

Vin tag may be fine, maybe the fenders got swapped out, its not like they reprop em.
the fenders have been swapped out , the driver side fender is a Formula S and passenger side is 340'Cuda . Where is Graham ? eastern Washington . This Barracuda i just bought is a parts car for my 69 340'Cuda , but i may like to come by this fall and cut out some floor pieces , what do you need for your car ?

Thanks for the info Commando66 , I will ask Dan about him next time I see him . Is Dan a FABO Member ?

the fenders have been swapped out , the driver side fender is a Formula S and passenger side is 340'Cuda . Where is Graham ? eastern Washington . This Barracuda i just bought is a parts car for my 69 340'Cuda , but i may like to come by this fall and cut out some floor pieces , what do you need for your car ?

Have what I need for my car from the shell. Had to buy floor pans because when I was prepping my front ones to come out of the shell I found out they were covered in bondo and fiberglass lol. I'm in Spanaway now(tacoma)

Stan , all those Salmon photo's is that Vancouver Island near Tofino ? Will try to post photo's of my latest Barracuda over next few days . Probably going through Marysville on I-5 around 1:30 to 2:30 tomorrow on my way to sit and wait at Anacortes ferry landing ( hurry up and wait ) .

We fish a couple inlets up fron Tifino, we stay at the village of Tasis and fish out in front of Esperaza Inlet. Its the next one north of Nootka.

Soon my Barracuda's will be indoors . Can not believe it has taken this long to get this far . Shop should be done by 7th . this is a test photo of the shop , i am still trying to understand how to shrink my photo's to load them . If this works i will get some car photo's up soon .

Attachments

• Picture 1091.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 262
This is the car i bought to use as a donor for the 340'Cuda . The car is kinda interesting , it has an automatic trans but has clutch pedal . The car has 1 Formula S fender and 1 340'Cuda fender . Can anyone tell me if they think the fender tag is correct for the car , i am not sure . It is a 318 with a 1 barrel carb . Let me know what you think , i am still not sure the 340'Cuda is restorable but gonna give it a shot , it is the blus car in pictures .

Attachments

• barracuda 060.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 222
  • barracuda 058.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 238
  • barracuda 054.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 223
  • barracuda 053.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 242
Here a few more pictures

Attachments

• barracuda 061.jpg