I must be a cow

-
Do you look like this yet?
Feminism.jpg

Nice story about the janitor who came up with the hot version, but I'll be 15 minutes late to work if I watch the whole thing. Later...

Nice story about the janitor who came up with the hot version, but I'll be 15 minutes late to work if I watch the whole thing. Later...
I was putting tabasco (hot sauce) in my Fritos back in the early 60s!!!!!!!!!!! I would sand down 2 pennies to the size of a dime, stick them in a soda machine and get a nickel change. Then I would go to the corner malt shop buy a 5 cent bag of Fritos and fill the bag will the free hot sauce sitting on all the counter tops. I must have done that at least hundred times!!!!!!:mad::mob::realcrazy::soapbox::steering:

WHERE'S MY ROYALTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I usually have a half sandwich for lunch and a few crunchy cheetos also! Love those things! Or maybe some jalapeno cheedar fancy tater chips. Or some new baked thing in a bag!
My favorite thing i still a grilled stuffed jalapeno with cream cheese or some crab thing, just left over and heated up in microwave. Yum! Tears clean ya eyes!!

I must be a cow
General Discussion

I wonder if i now can be considered a "cow" lol
Went thru heart surgery on the 30th of November, and i now have a Cow valve, on the heart, in me, keeping me alive.
Wonder if I'm going to get a craving for milk, or cheese?
It's hard to fathom what medical science does, in this day and age.
Jim V.

FYI
I do like Cheeto's.

Cows.jpg

If the majority of the general public saw how food products go from on the hoof, & to the stores they wouldn't eat 90% of the food they buy.

Reading this as I am eating a handful of ripple chips (low salt) and jalapeno dip.

My Nephew is a senior Chemist for Frito Lay.
He has told me several time that if we knew what was in that stuff we would not be eating it. LOL
I recently worked at a good processing facility, and it's a different world, that's for sure. We made the Cheese balls that recently came back after a 20+ year hiatus. They were made from corn flour, and some coloring, then coated with oil and cheese. What a mess. I had enough of those to last a lifetime, and I'd never pay the stupid amount they want for that dumb little blue can. At least we kept the place mostly clean, there's only so much you can do during a production run.

Now if I worked at the place that makes Chex Mix, I'd either never eat that stuff again, or be 600lbs.

The R&D department made cheetos in the past.

That "patented" mechanism they show has a strange resemblance to a cone crusher used in crushing rock :lol: the upper portion anyway.

I was at a Frito-Lay where they were making Puff Cheetos. Just before they go in for the orange 'cheese flavoring', they look like styrofoam packing peanuts. I had to try one.. Impossible to eat! Had to spit it out, it was so bad.. After the flavoring, delicious!

I was at a Frito-Lay where they were making Puff Cheetos. Just before they go in for the orange 'cheese flavoring', they look like styrofoam packing peanuts. I had to try one.. Impossible to eat! Had to spit it out, it was so bad.. After the flavoring, delicious!
So your favorite snack is flavored styrofoam packing peanuts and beer???:rofl:

you went to Frito-Lay................................ undoubtedly thinking you heard free to lay and thought I'm in!!! :poke::poke::lol:

We made a similar product, they are very hard to chew before getting coated. Styrofoam is the best and most accurate comparison possible. I learned that a dryer plays a role in how the finished product turns out. Science is cool.

LOL.....somebody called me Mr. Cheetos a while back! :eek: Guilty as charged!:D I try to buy the snack sized, itty bitty bags, cause I'm one of those who empties the bag and then turns it up to drain the crumbs at the bottom into my mouth! MOO!!

:rofl:

-
Back