I must be a cow

-
:thumbsup: :lol:

Cheetos.jpg

In 1992 I saw a guy putting Tabasco sauce on cheetos. I just scratched my head. He said everyone in texas did it.
There's a small eatery just up the road from the kids school, me and the missus go there for breakfast occasionally
I usually get the country fried steak there, unless they got the cheesy potatoes (if they got those, I get the an order of cheesy potatoes AND a country fried steak)
Anyways, they always ask me if I need hotsauce with it

I always figured, if it needed hot sauce, the cook would have put it on there for me

Well this gets me thinking, there's all the fancy waygu beef, angus beef, why not flamin hot beef...that ****'d be yummy

Was the topic ever on a certain track? It's about cheetos being made from cow food. I think this one was never really railed to start with :rolleyes:

Aldi, gasoline, buggies, kerosene, diesel, Tennessee
This train got off the track, more times that it ever stayed on. lol :steering:

Actually is a go to place for cheap canned goods, then they started carrying a pretty decent line of some meat and produce. But I admit I have not been in one since maybe 2005. Actually they are way, way, way, way better than Dollar General!!!!!!

The dogs and I like the crunchy ones. When I open a small bag the dogs are right there.

Because I absolutley love cheetos.....Mooooo

Grandfather had this awesome coastal grass and moved his cows from field to field. From time to time-instead of horses or four wheelers, he would call them in for oats, they would run into the corral, make two turns and eat the oats or pack themselves onto a trailer-without any effort on the 85 year old, other shutting one gate and redirecting his cows-genius!

People here have too many livestock on very little land and struggle to move the livestock.

people do not seem to be as clever as farmers were.

I find interesting that Hollywood cartoon movies for kids, like ‘Barnyard’ portrays bulls with udders. There is a disconnect from reality that is urbanization.

upload_2021-2-13_14-11-16.jpeg

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2006-aug-04-et-barnyard4-story.html?_amp=true

-
Back