Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Ok guys and gals....My duster has been sitting and patiently waiting for me to do something with it and between cold weather and cramped garage space and low funds I have not been getting alot done with it.

I have finally bought my carpet kit for it!!!! so the interior aspect should start coming together but I am still in need of other parts.

I need a firewall forward wire harness..... (from the bulk head to all the lighting and to all the engine components aswell) . I need a brake booster and master cylinder, I need a wiper motor and I need a radiator and a rear taillight panel.....and I there is alot more parts I could use for the car but those I listed are some of which are at the top of the list.

I need a 318 v8 and a torque converter also but I will try to those up locally.

This is for a 1972 plymouth duster that was originally a 318 v8 with auto and will be going back to 318 v8 and auto.....and has no A/C.

I am not sure what years the wire harness are compatible with and if they interchange between models or not.

As I mentioned before...I am on a very tight budget right now.... so what I am asking is.... if there is anyone out there who maybe has any of these parts just laying around or on a scrap/parts car and they are not using them....if they would be willing to donate them to me I would very much so appreciate it and they would go to good use!.

Or if you have these parts and are willing to give me a good deal on them , I may be able to buy what you have.

either way if you have any of the stuff I mentioned and want to get rid of it... please PM me ,THANK YOU , DusterDude72

I posted this thread late last night and I dont think many people got a chance to see it before it was off of the recent activity threads.

So here goes a thread bump for the day!

I have a good harness, booster and master cylinder, and wiper motor. I will take 75.00 and shipping on all of it.

Still looking for the parts everyone! More so the wire harness. And to thos who I have pm'ed with and I am yet to receive a reply..... Please pm or email me.... Looking for parts asap , thanks

Sent from iPod

its been over a week since I posted this.....I may be buying a wire harness from a fellow fabo member but I am still needing many other parts and even if someone still has a wireharness...let me know because its good to have a plan B lol.

and if you happen to have some parts that I may not have listed above....let me know what you have, I may need it!.

Duster dude I just got a complete 72 duster that I am considering parting out. I will let you know soon what my intentions are then we can talk then.

harness

000_0842.jpg

000_0843.jpg

Where are you located in michigan iam also in michigan and have a few parts i may beable to part with

judging by your zipcode it looks like your in au gres or sagninaw area....so your a ways up there lol

I have a running 318 out of a 1976 Duster. I also have the radiator, the 904 trans with torque converter, brake booster and master, wiper motor, and lots more.

I'm pretty close to local being that I'm in Windsor/Detroit. Wouldn't take much but a drive on up.

Riddler

I have a running 318 out of a 1976 Duster. I also have the radiator, the 904 trans with torque converter, brake booster and master, wiper motor, and lots more.

I'm pretty close to local being that I'm in Windsor/Detroit. Wouldn't take much but a drive on up.

Riddler

Sending pm now

still looking for parts everyone, waiting on a couple replies from some guys here on fabo that may have a few things I need but we will see!.

but I wanted to add something I may be interested in is a nice set of valve covers and air cleaner ....I really like the black ones with aluminum ribs in them that say mopar in aluminum. (if you know what im talking about lol) but all nice ones will be considered

I have a brand new in the box headliner, sail panel boards, and headliner clips from Legendary Auto Interiors that I'd like to sell. I paid $125 for it. I'd like $75 for all of it.

Hey DusterDude72 Thanks for wasting my time,taking pictures,checking on a distributor onlt to put the stuff away again. And members wonder why other members get upset when asked for pictures.

Hey DusterDude72 Thanks for wasting my time,taking pictures,checking on a distributor onlt to put the stuff away again. And members wonder why other members get upset when asked for pictures.

As I mentioned in the pm I sent to you.

I do not want any problems and I am sorry if you are upset.
But we had started talking 2 weeks ago and you had said you would write me back because you were not going to be around your computer for a few days ....yet I see you posting on threads on a daily basis. and you just seemed as though you were not serious about selling the parts.

nothing against you...I am sure you had things to do and I honestly did not mean to make you mad. But I am trying to build a car and I have already spent enough time waiting for parts and I am trying to get everything I need a.s.a.p so I can make further progress.

again...I am sorry you are upset that you didnt sell me your parts but as you had said you are not worried about the money...so I do not see where you are losing anything. I feel my time was wasted jsut as much as you do yours.

Also you had more parts that I was still interested in buying but after the lashing out...I am not sure if I am so much interested anymore.

Thanks again and sorry we couldnt work something out "sooner"

I have a small block radiator that I paid $300 and went to an aluminum set up. Used 1 summer and pulled. Yours $75 plus shipping if you want it. It's been in my apartment since. 571.238.7914.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back