I phone X.

-
I think thats what wife has. I have only touched it a few times, its different with buttons, no bottom button, i get confused with no home button.

Phone is a little smaller with no home button which is good. I adjusted to the no home button ok. It’s just all the software changes that frustrate me. I wish there was a “just leave it the way it was” choice.

Ya, I hate change. Kim
Hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
First iphone never really had software updates, now every update changes something, and honestly it was fine the way it was.

Only thing I don’t like is not having the home button at times. With sunglasses on for example or as now a face mask the face recognition doesn’t work. Much easier with the fingerprint home button.

The XR is pretty old. I just changed from a XR to A 11. But the old one was pretty tough. I abused the hell out of it.

Wait. I’m wrong. XR is what I have now. I think the old one was a I phone 5 SE. I like this one so far. I carry it in my shirt pocket which this one is much tighter.

I’ve got the iPhone 7 for 3 years it’s been great and abused. Dropped it in a bucket salt water didnt effect it.

That's what I have. Went up from a 6. Didn't take too long to figure it out. Not all that much different, for what I use, which isn't a lot.

-
Back