I think I need one !

-

toolmanmike

Moderator and forum fixer
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't want to build one ........but I need one.

Attachments

• image11.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 400
  • image1-1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 394
What is it???

Plymouth Cricket / Arrow........................

https://www.google.com/search?num=4...8&bih=555&sei=xrboUai3OK-IigLc0YGACQ#imgdii=_

1977_Plymouth_Arrow.jpg

Plymouth Arrow( made by Mitsubishi I believe.)

Yup. A acquaintance I know ,has a 372 small.block Pro Street one. Neat car.

Our local speed shop ran one for many years, until it got too fast and unstable. Cool cars when done like that!

I have a friend with a W-2 340 arrow that he races once in a while.Its not Tubbed.It can be a scary ride.:angry7::toothy10::pirate:

Can you imagine those guys who ran those dual plug Hemi Colts. Surprised Wild Willie Borsch was not piloting them. If your not old enough to remember.....Google them and Willie.

The photos I posted were of Charlie Malyuke. He worked for Gary Ostrich and pioneered the small cube race Hemi engines. Can you say Hemi heads on a 383 block?

Attachments

• image0-3.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 316
I remember when Bob Glidden ran one in Pro Stack back in the 70's IIRC he took a championship with one.

I remember when Bob Glidden ran one in Pro Stack back in the 70's IIRC he took a championship with one.

Right. I remember it well. He ran a Pinto at the same time. If he didn't get you with the Pinto, he pulled the Arrow out. lol

I watched a guy crash one of these at Moroso motorsports in WP Fl. in late 70's. The car had a hemi and just never went straight. Guy came through without a scratch. There was also a big block Monza that always wanted to turn left when the guy went into high gear. Monza owner ask an experienced driver to run it to see if he could to go straight. He stayed a little to long and rolled it 4 or 5 times and totaled it. Guy came out with a broken arm very lucky if you saw car. High horsepower short wheelbase can be a handful but fun to watch. :blob::blob:

T.M.M. posted: Now that sounds like fun!
It is. He chose to keep it,over a Pro Street 440 70 Cuda.A FABO member(megacab),got the Cuda.

-
Back