I'd like to know who deleted my posts?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMM

Reaction score
In two of the 318 threads MoparOfficial was making his feelings towards me known-this was last Friday. So Friday I carefully crafted several responses that were made in my defense. Yes they were terse and I went on the offensive. There was even a response in between from JustinP. When I was satisfied I closed my laptop and went to sleep as it was late and I had to work at 6 am in the morning.

Much to my chagrin I woke up to an email saying that all of my posts were deleted because
"I need to be more respectful unless I wanna get banned" . None of MoparOfficial's idiacy was deleted except for the one that was completely incoherent because I quoted it. So we wind up with locked threads, deleted posts/censorship and zero recourse. I have major problems with not being able to defend yourself and censorship especially now and I have major problems with zero accountability by "others".

You can't even respond to the deleted post notification. Seems cowardly

I want to know if it was the site's owner that did this or which moderator. Basically I'd like to know who to take my plight to. Wanna ban me? Go right ahead. I'll probably get more done in a day and if I feel like sharing my trials and tribulations there's a million other websites/formats to do it in. This is exactly whats wrong with the entire planet right now-censorship. Everyones offended by something--big deal get over it. Am I offended right now? Yes the irony is not lost on me; however, I'm suppressed and censored which IMO is worse. Take this for what its worth but this is a very slippery slope we're on at least I can see it for what it is. Sincerely J.Rob

source.gif

In two of the 318 threads

I recommend you move on. Live sucks and then you die. Spending time on this not only will not gain you anything, it will do nothing but turn some against you.

I recommend you move on. Live sucks and then you die. Spending time on this not only will not gain you anything, it will do nothing but turn some against you.

This is about censorship now but I agree I have spent far too much time on this already--I guess everyone just needs to rollover and accept having basic rights stripped at every turn. Oh and I don't care about turning some against me--Ya can't please everyone all of the time- right J.Rob

:bs_flag:
In two of the 318 threads MoparOfficial was making his feelings towards me known-this was last Friday. So Friday I carefully crafted several responses that were made in my defense. Yes they were terse and I went on the offensive. There was even a response in between from JustinP. When I was satisfied I closed my laptop and went to sleep as it was late and I had to work at 6 am in the morning.

Much to my chagrin I woke up to an email saying that all of my posts were deleted because
"I need to be more respectful unless I wanna get banned" . None of MoparOfficial's idiacy was deleted except for the one that was completely incoherent because I quoted it. So we wind up with locked threads, deleted posts/censorship and zero recourse. I have major problems with not being able to defend yourself and censorship especially now and I have major problems with zero accountability by "others".

I want to know if it was the site's owner that did this or which moderator. Basically I'd like to know who to take my plight to. Wanna ban me? Go right ahead. I'll probably get more done in a day and if I feel like sharing my trials and tribulations there's a million other websites/formats to do it in. This is exactly whats wrong with the entire planet right now-censorship. Everyones offended by something--big deal get over it. Am I offended right now? Yes the irony is not lost on me; however, I'm suppressed and censored which IMO is worse. Take this for what its worth but this is a very slippery slope we're on at least I can see it for what it is. Sincerely J.Rob
I have been complaining about the moderators underhandedness for months all it gets is ignored by other FABO members because I am not considered a “friendly “which I am good with. There’s a lot of behind the scenes B.S. going on here just like them telling us “We can’t delete posts” That’s B.S. and here we are with it going on and no one allowed to call FABO out.

Times in life are CRAZY when we can't have a little spirited debates. I have a couple of CRAZY girl Friends on Facebook and she posted about something CRAZY she did. Laughingly I said ALL girls are crazy but she went back for seconds. We all laughed and carried on. FAGBOOK banned me for a short VACATION. I would totally delete it but some races I enter you have do jump on pre-entery ASAP as they sell out and Facebook is the place they post first about upcoming races.

Yep, the next to the last line of the TOS says it all. They can make up the rules as they go along. Just my opinion.

Hey J.Rob the word being passed around behind cover right now is “Ignore it don’t respond to it and it will go to page 8 and be forgotten.”

They (the moderators) were probably like a lot of the rest of us and tired of hearin your big mouth come off your keyboard. And I thought in one of those threads you said something about leaving, not carin about sharin info anymore......all that kinda stuff. So I have to say don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. We all know you do good work. We all know you're a professional. Nobody needs to be constantly reminded. That makes you a blowhard. I hear blowhards also suck good.

They (the moderators) were probably like a lot of the rest of us and tired of hearin your big mouth come off your keyboard. And I thought in one of those threads you said something about leaving, not carin about sharin info anymore......all that kinda stuff. So I have to say don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. We all know you do good work. We all know you're a professional. Nobody needs to be constantly reminded. That makes you a blowhard. I hear blowhards also suck good.

Look I don't GASF about coming off as a blowhard, All I want to know is why my posts were removed and not ALL posts considered not respectful enough--which there are plenty of--kinda like yours here triple RRR. I'll tell you what --I will check in from time to time but I won't post a thing other than maybe a link to another place where people that want actual info can find me. No more FREE info from me here. I will grant you your wish good 'ole boy. J.Rob

Look I don't GASF about coming off as a blowhard, All I want to know is why my posts were removed and not ALL posts considered not respectful enough--which there are plenty of--kinda like yours here triple RRR. I'll tell you what --I will check in from time to time but I won't post a thing other than maybe a link to another place where people that want actual info can find me. No more FREE info from me here. I will grant you your wish good 'ole boy. J.Rob

Don't make promises you won't keep now.

Please post a link. Politics suck, your technical posts are interesting to me.

Please post a link. Politics suck, your technical posts are interesting to me.

They are to me too! But something with this guy has changed. He's never had such a sorry attitude before. Never. Drugs? Alcohol? Wife leave him? All of the above? He's always been helpful and inciteful in the past.....and now this UTG thing and he goes batshit crazy. There's something more goin on here.

Yup! I know the pain.
Let me know where ya go so I can view the videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back