Ideas for selling a car on FABO

-

iScamp

Reaction score
I'm planning on selling my '71 Scamp project. But, I would like to go about it a different method. I'm thinking of selling it to the longest term member of FABO that responds to the ad. Leave the ad up for 7 or 8 days and select the member.

What do y'all think?

Sounds like a terrible idea

What if the longest current member were me, and I'll only give you 20 bucks for it
(And for that price, I expect to see it delivered)

I have to post a price per the rules. If you view the car and we can't agree on the actual sale price, I would go to the next in seniority line.

You can always "waffle" the car decide your price then say. *EXAMPLE*. 20 SPOTS AT $100 A spot. You make your 2 grand and someone got a car for 100 bucks and can afford to start restoration. Make a YouTube video of doing a bucket draw and show the winner and it's all done

I'm planning on selling my '71 Scamp project. But, I would like to go about it a different method. I'm thinking of selling it to the longest term member of FABO that responds to the ad. Leave the ad up for 7 or 8 days and select the member.

What do y'all think?
You can sell it to anyone you want as long as the sale rules are followed. Make sure you post your wishes in the sale thread.

You can always "waffle" the car decide your price then say. *EXAMPLE*. 20 SPOTS AT $100 A spot. You make your 2 grand and someone got a car for 100 bucks and can afford to start restoration. Make a YouTube video of doing a bucket draw and show the winner and it's all done
That's pretty clever.

You can sell it to anyone you want as long as the sale rules are followed. Make sure you post your wishes in the sale thread.
This ^^^^^ anything else is just overthinking it.

That's pretty clever.
It's the only way to sell cars to get a good deal on both ends. I do it all the time for derby cars. Seller usually makes a little more than selling outright and he buyer is happy because he spent little to no money on it. Even with shipping costs it will be cheaper for the buyer. It's a great deal for both sides for sure

-
Back