Identifying some parts help

-

johnnycuda

JohnnyCuda's 68
Reaction score
What are these they were under the rear seat?
2nd pic these hoses go inside the car.
washer hose??? Foot pump?
And what is the small hose?

IMG_5886.jpeg

IMG_5861.jpeg

one of those is washer hose. the other may be for the stock "performance indicator" or an aftermarket vacuum gauge.

Thanks!, no performance gauge , Do you know where the Washer hose goes inside the car?
one of those is washer hose. the other may be for the stock "performance indicator" or an aftermarket vacuum gauge.Thx

Thanks!, no performance gauge , Do you know where the Washer hose goes inside the car?
If those are washer hoses the pump is on the floor near the dimmer switch. And yes, you need 2 hoses. One is in and the other is out (to the nozzles)

Ok, thought that, but there is no pump thx!
Follow where the lines where they come into the firewall under the dash. They have to go somewhere. May be the original pump started leaking and was removed and the hoses are just hanging there.

Follow where the lines where they come into the firewall under the dash. They have to go somewhere. May be the original pump started leaking and was removed and the hoses are just hanging there.
Yup, they are just hanging, thats why i was dumb founded. I guess I’ll just remove them for now.
Years ago, I use that to squirt bleach on my tires

-
Back