I'm a newb!

-

th6467

Reaction score
Hello from southern Idaho! I am a new member as well as a new owner of my first mopar! I'm almost 50 and have had all kinds of gm and ford stuff as street cars, trucks, and drag cars but am totally new to the Mopar world. I have '67 Valiant that a friend and I did some trading on. It is mini tubbed already but still totally blown apart at the moment. Plans call for cal-tracs, 8-3/4 which came with car. I have procured a 400 B block (donated by a friend at work) and a stock /6 K member and plan on mounts from Schumacher or motor plates, still planning. We are drag racers so that is the direction it is headed. Although on a heavy budget! (Got to keep all the kids cars going) I have 2 kids and 1 sons girlfriend racing now, so I was without a car for myself until the Valiant! It's funny because I'm excited about it again like I was when I was a kid. Learning a-lot from you guys and this site....thanks for letting me join!

IMG_3590.jpeg

IMG_3591.jpeg

IMG_3352.jpeg

Hello from southern Idaho! I am a new member as well as a new owner of my first mopar! I'm almost 50 and have had all kinds of gm and ford stuff as street cars, trucks, and drag cars but am totally new to the Mopar world. I have '67 Valiant that a friend and I did some trading on. It is mini tubbed already but still totally blown apart at the moment. Plans call for cal-tracs, 8-3/4 which came with car. I have procured a 400 B block (donated by a friend at work) and a stock /6 K member and plan on mounts from Schumacher or motor plates, still planning. We are drag racers so that is the direction it is headed. Although on a heavy budget! (Got to keep all the kids cars going) I have 2 kids and 1 sons girlfriend racing now, so I was without a car for myself until the Valiant! It's funny because I'm excited about it again like I was when I was a kid. Learning a-lot from you guys and this site....thanks for letting me join!

View attachment 1716284340

View attachment 1716284341

View attachment 1716284342
Welcome!!! It's never too late to see the light !!
:poke:

Welcome to the site my Idaho friend. There are lots of smart folks here to assist with the new family project. Texas Red

-
Back