I'm going to start thinning out my kit collection

-

Avispa

Reaction score
As the title says, some have to go, won't ever get to them all, I hate ebay and facebook but may have to resort to them.
I'll post them in the "other items for sale section.

So then what is the purpose of this thread???

Just a heads up that there will be styrene kits in the other i items section, nobody really goes over there for kits.
Is this a violation? if so, i'll be more than happy to delete it.

I thought you were going to sell a toy collection. :BangHead:

upload_2022-7-27_13-19-5.png

In you're other thread you said you had some "Big rigs".

The IMC L-700 ones?

I have 2 but their both missing some of the same parts.

If you have extra parts, I'll rummage through and see what mine need so I can at least get 1 good one.

I was thinking of thinning my collection Also to help finance my Demon builds. The problem is I don't know what to list and what price. I was thinking of doing Ebay but scammers return junk for their money back. If only they had a as is clause.

100_0245.JPG

100_0246.JPG

100_0247.JPG

100_0248.JPG

100_0249.JPG

285662361_5170467943069169_7193051808146937013_n.jpg

what does a kit go for? I remember spending my allowance on kits at K mart n he 70s. They cost $2.96.

Go on ebay and get an idea of what they have sold for, you can search completed listings.
I sell with no returns.
Pictures of exactly you are selling and that is it.
Are most of yours built or are the kit boxes unbuilt?

Depending upon whether they are still made or not will determine pricing. Some of the old JoHan kits that I have go for 50-100 bucks now days.

In you're other thread you said you had some "Big rigs".

The IMC L-700 ones?

I have 2 but their both missing some of the same parts.

If you have extra parts, I'll rummage through and see what mine need so I can at least get 1 good one.

I remember the old IMC kit, hard to find, I don't have an IMC kit but i do have a couple of L-700 Lindberg tractor trailer kits, I don't know if they are the same.

I remember the old IMC kit, hard to find, I don't have an IMC kit but i do have a couple of L-700 Lindberg tractor trailer kits, I don't know if they are the same.
They cast the Lindberg kits from the IMC molds.

The IMC one was hard to find for a long time.

Then when Lindberg got the tooling, they marketed the hell out of it, in several different packages.

Stupid me also didn't take full advantage of ModelHaus going out of business.

They had the hood and grill I needed to complete my 62 Lancer.

Anyone ever see one of those?

I did get the hood and bumper that were missing from my 74 Duster, though.

-
Back