In need of '74 Dart Sport front clip (located in Houston)

-

DartThis74

Reaction score
I was in an accident with my '74 Dart Sport earlier in the year. Both fenders and hood were destroyed. If anyone has, or knows of anyone selling please let me know! I am in Houston at the moment, but will be heading back to College Station for school. Thanks for any help or leads.

Aaron

I was in an accident with my '74 Dart Sport earlier in the year. Both fenders and hood were destroyed. If anyone has, or knows of anyone selling please let me know! I am in Houston at the moment, but will be heading back to College Station for school. Thanks for any help or leads.

Aaron

Call this guy,
George 979-826-280 or 832-788-4196 He lives here in Hempstead just off Hwy 290 and FM 1488. He has a 74 Dart Sport that he is parting out. I don't know how much is left. Last time I seen it the 1/4s where gone.

Robert

thank you for the suggestion ! I'll try to give him a call later today, but on the first number you provided you are one digit short after the 280

If you still need parts let me know. I have the parts (and a few parts cars) that I will sell. Cars and parts are located in Amarillo.

-
Back