Indy Mopar

-

1969cuda340

Reaction score
upload_2021-1-8_19-31-1.png
upload_2021-1-8_19-31-1.jpeg

I should be set up in front to the right just past the shitters before the food stand

I plan to go

yeah me too. hope to see ya there again.

I hope they don't cancel it like every damn car show, tractor show, swap meet, cruise nite etc that was supposed to happen after this one last year.....
have to try and find that BBQ joint that you took Dennis, Pat and me to, last year......that was good.

I'm still pissed about everything in 2020 that wound up cancelled.

Last edited:
I should be set up in front to the right just past the shitters before the food stand
oh.... right by where Jim Rinehart was last year.... I think he was on 1 side of the hallway leading to the outhouses, I saw someone on other side of hallway entrance but I didn't know most vendors there... (I knew a few)

yeah me too. hope to see ya there again.

I hope they don't cancel it like every damn car show, tractor show, swap meet, cruise nite etc that was supposed to happen after this one last year.....
have to try and find that BBQ joint that you took Dennis, Pat and me to, last year......that was good.

I'm still pissed about everything in 2020 that wound up cancelled.

if it happens we can plan to meet up.

Just got my flyer in the mail today. God willing I'll be there this year too. Had a really good time there last year.

i talked to deanna on thursday. i asked her what the state of indiana said about the swap meet. here is what she said
" MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED. 25 % CAPACITY OF THE HALL NOT TO INCLUDE VENDORS. FRIDAY NITE 25.00 ENTRY FOR THE EARLY BIRDS." so far all is a go. if anything changes, i will post what i find out.

For those attending the event, I have decided to drastically cut back on this event. If there should be any special request for the Dale's Cuda Shop, Quirey Quality Design or Restoration Parts and Materials Product line, please let me know prior to February 19th.

Dave will be bringing a sampling of exhaust tips, spoilers, louvers, decals, Top Catwhiskers, weatherstripping, etc. So preorders will receive spacing so that we can fill the customer needs.

As in the years past, we will be in the second building along the far right wall as you enter from the first building.

I need the correct screws for the long reverse lights and the correct nut for the Cuda hood scoops. Thanks

@1969cuda340 , Dave can bring the correct nuts for the hood scoop studs. Do not know what is the correct screws that your needing. If I knew the size and length, we most probably could source them for you.

@RPM440+6 would you have those 3 little bitty washered nut for the blower motor on a 76 A body with AC. They are smaller than a 1/4 inch.

@Jadaharabi , I have no ideal on what they actually look like. If I had the size and a picture, I could possibly match up. Dave will not be bringing any of the hardware bins to Indy, so I would need the information provided so that we can look and pack with the items to be brought.

I’ll be there-I missed last year but got a spot this year

Regarding the swap meet, I tried and failed to go to the indy 1500 gun and knife show last weekend.
Because of the occupancy restrictions, there were what looked like hundreds of people lined up and waiting outside for someone to leave so they could get in. This is after paying $8.00 to park. This was 2 hours before it closed for the night, and there was no way all those people got in.
The same thing happened to my brother in law on a different day.
I won't be going this year, and for those that are, I wish you the best of luck.

Yeah that sounds like about how I expect it to be, I ain't waitin outside in line after driving 2-1/2 hours to get there in the 1st place

Sadly, cant make it due to work. But, would like to put this out there. Looking for a mechanical linkage for a set of 6 pack mechanical carbs. (Not vacuum)
If anyone sees a setup, please take a quick pic, or maybe even contact info. Been looking for a while, and know I can make one fairly easy. But would rather get an original if possible.. contact me by pm or email (in profile page)
Thanks!!!

Dave and Cheryl was able to get in today and set up the display for tomorrow. They have a brought a good selection of reproduction parts, but we have gone from seven spots to two spots.

As @Go Mango posted, cannot see taking a full setup when the attendance has already been limited to a reduced count. Dave did tell me that the spaces were all filled, but no DMT, FDC, Layson's or Vans.

Have fun for those going.

I’m here now and it’s not a problem to get in or get around

I never understood why places charge both parking and admission. One or the other is fair, both is BS.

-
Back