Indy RHS X heads?

-

QuickDart360

Reaction score
For some time now the Indy X heads seem to all but disappeared. Are they gone for good? Seems like they are out of production.:( anybody now what happened?

I don't know, But I had a set, and sold them on this site when I was hard up for money. Man, they SURE woke up my little stock compression 318. I forgot who I sold them to on here, someone speak up if you bought them from me! :)

IMM engines in Indio, California used to offer indy heads prepped for like 1400 bucks a pair. Now he switched to aluminum. I asked him about indy heads he only said he didn't offer those anymore.

I bought a new set of these a couple of months ago from a local guy. Contacted the company and they quit making them. They went to aluminum only, and if I'm not mistaken, Ford and Chevy only. They are bare so I still have to find valves and springs for them. I think they take magnum valves.

My buddy has a set and I think he wanted just under 1000.00 for them. He paid 1500.00 for them from Hugh’s but they may be a different head. He had his on mid magnum in his truck for around 5000 miles.

My buddy has a set and I think he wanted just under 1000.00 for them. He paid 1500.00 for them from Hugh’s but they may be a different head. He had his on mid magnum in his truck for around 5000 miles.
I have a LA 360 block and prefer LA type indy head with shaft mount. I don't like magnum style.

I bought a set from someone on here several years ago....they were completed never ran....1.92 intake...
Took them down to Indio Cal and had them reworked with 2.02 valves and bowls opened up. Also beehive springs installed...

Has anyone been able to confirm if they are still available from Aerohead?
From Australia and was planning on getting a pair for a mild 318 as they are ideal and cheaper than eddies too.

-
Back