Indy

-

Rules371

Reaction score
We are in Indy northeast side of town. all mopar swap meet this weekend. at state fair grounds.

Well did you buy anything ? still alot of junk there. me bought a 1/4 panel for my duster . last year thay had them their at the swap for a 170.00 this year you had to ask them if they had some thier. i paid 225.00 for one this year. that suck :wack: get it some time this week coming out of pitt..

Rules371 said:
We are in Indy northeast side of town.
I lived on the North siide of Indy around 1989. Worked at the Percision Tune around the corner from the track. You could see the grandstand from the parking lot in the back of the building.
Was pretty cool around race time. The drivers would make laps around the town in street cars, that had their names on the doors.

There was a set of Spyder alloys, went back to get money.. sold by the time I got back. I was hoping for a lot more vintage aftermarket parts though.

I didnt buy anything. Sure was a bunch of rear diffs for sale. Also took my 15 month old son to his first swap meet.

I go every year. It is one of the nicer swap meets in my opion. I am building a new 440 for my Cuda so I hit Wes up @ the Mancini booth. He always cuts me some deals...I got a st of Eagle H-beams for 450.00 :thumblef:
I ended up dropping around a grand on Sat......but I was happy.

well it was my last time going to the meet. had a good time . i am moving to ft. myers fla at the end of march. got a new job there big money job. now i can but alot of parts for my duster.................. and good by cold winters :thumblef:

I am not one for beating on a campany for the work BUT. at the swap meet in in INDY two week ago i bought a quarter panel for my duster from PENSTAR REPORDUCTION. well two week later i still do not have my quarter panel. i have call and ask they say they with call the wearhouse and find out what is going on and we will call you back. two days go by a no call . So i call agin and they say the same thing . so dustin the guy that i am talking with said it takes 7-10 day you should have it by friday .well guess what it friday an NO quarter panel. so i call him agin on friday at 4.45pm and he said he has no ideal what is goin on or wear my quarter panel is at. :cwm10: :cwm10: so i said please return my money to me and i will go some wear and get one he said okay he will do the today like it was no big deal. good customer service their.............. That was the only reason i went to the mopar show was to buy a quarter panel for my duster. i bought one last year for $170.00 and was going to get one for the right side for that price and i ask if he had some he sid yes but not here at the same price? Dustin said yes . i ask him if i could order one here at the show yes he said how much $225.00 that was shipping also. so lets see how long it takes to get my money back two weeks or two years :angry5: :angry5:

I am moving to fla in two weeks so i need to get one on the duster before i move so it don't get damage in the move.

plum360415 said:
Be there in the morning.

I too have an I.C.H. motor. 416/360 oval port head kit. Still acquiring parts to finish motor. It's awesome to see your times, as it gives me hope for when it's done. 72 Demon with Keisler 5-speed. Mike S.

Well here's the update on my 1/4 panel. at 1.20 pm todate it came.from sherman out of washington mi. that's the good news now the bad news it's the wrong side i need the right side and they sent me the left side i have alredy replaced the left side . and i will see its NOT penstar' s fault on this one . a new one is going to be here wednesday i hope. well see.

-
Back