Info on rallye dash harness

-

Dodge33

Reaction score
I got a wiring harness fusebox's says 2291593
fusebox assy says 2983640 I THINK IT IS A RALLYE HARNESS
any info or years it will fit. any info I would be grateful. thanks
Dodge33

I'm afraid your post doesn't make any sense to me. Are you trying to swap fuse boxes and want to know if they interchange? Are these numbers the ones moulded into the plastic, stenciled on the fuse box or on the wiring harness tag?

Cudamark, sorry about the confusion........ the 229 number is the one that is molded into the fuse box, the second number is stamped in white ink below it, and the number tag that is on the harness itself is hard to read, but this is what I can read to you 3513122 we think. A stort story on this harness, it was pulled by us out of a 73 Duster 340-3 speed car ( everbody that we have talked to, in the past say's they never put rally gauge's into 73 car's) The VIN is still on the dashboard. Our real question is....... what other year a-body car's will this interchange with, as we may use it in another car. your help is appreciated!! Thank's, Dodge33

Yeah, the '73's didn't have a rally dash option (the '72's didn't either) so it's nothing rare. If it's in nice shape, it would be worth keeping. As a whole harness and without modifying it, it's a '73 only harness.

-
Back