Status
Not open for further replies.

xLURKxDOGx

"An angel fat, at satan's feast"
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Contact seller
Not sure what the difference between the two are but im asking 20$. Chrome is good throughout but i little pitting near the base.

Ill get pics up later tonight.

Thanks,
Jake

IMG_3750.JPG

IMG_3751.JPG

IMG_3752.JPG

i'm pretty sure that's a three speed shifter. the four speed shifter has a reverse lock out feature put up handle up by the knobe. also, the four speed shifter is a little longer/higher than your shifter.

i'm pretty sure that's a three speed shifter. the four speed shifter has a reverse lock out feature put up handle up by the knobe. also, the four speed shifter is a little longer/higher than your shifter.
Thanks.

Jake

I was trying to change the title but it was a 3 speed not 4, not sure if you still need it since you are working on a 4 speed.

Jake
thanks for the heads up, I am aware it is for a 3 speed and that is fine because I can use it to complete a three speed set up I have (maybe future project) and to be a pack rat.

Thanks

Cool.

Jake
thanks for the heads up, I am aware it is for a 3 speed and that is fine because I can use it to complete a three speed set up I have (maybe future project) and to be a pack rat.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back