Not open for further replies.

71340Duster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello. I need an inner fender patch panel for drivers side 71 Duster shipped to 98277 looking to spend $100 including shipping. The patch starts all the way forward at the core support I need it to be 6 inches back towards the firewall (not 5 as shown) and 9 inches tall. I need the piece to go all the way down to the frame rail, I can separate the core support/frame rail if they are cut as part of the panel. I had a nice patch panel, but overcut the bad piece out so now need it to be 6 inches "wide". Thanks for reading, please respond or pm if the post isn't clear. Solid parts only please.

Attachments

• WP_20141025_011.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 158
I have a parts car that I could cut that from. Let me check the condition of it and I'll get back to you.

I have a complete inner fender from a 64 Dart. Will the section that you need work from this piece?

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN2941.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 148
Physixx, I'm not positive but I think I need a 67-72 inner fender. Thanks for responding though and with a pic.

I checked out the parts car and the part you need has rust in it. Sorry I couldn't help

does it need to go ALL the way to the core support? I just cut off a front section for someone and the inner is pretty nice from what I remember but it no longer goes all the way to the core support

I've purchased this part, thanks to all who responded, hopefully I won't need ANOTHER one HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back