Installing custom rally dash this week

-

Boxer

Reaction score
Here is a few pics of the custom dash I am getting ready to install this week. I have a tilt steering column from xv that I need to get fitted first, but hope to have it complete by weekend. Red line did the custom gage cluster and Just Dashes did the pad.

dash resize 1.jpg

dash resize 2.jpg

dash resize 3.jpg

Looks sharp! I like how the gauges were switched around so you have the bigger tach on the right. Can you buy the gauges like that for the rallye dash or did you make them?

I had Red Line Gauges switch the small tach to a gas and volt gauge, and then put the tach with shift light in the large hole. The shift light can be mounted any where not sure where yet, and the sift light controller is a dial that is tucked under the dash. I sent them the gauge cluster and they changed it there, I don't think you can just by the tach, but you can give them a call.

sweet, would love to do that gauge cluster in my 69, whats something like that cost if you dont mind me asking?

chris

that looks clean. i like how you rearranged the gauge setup. what was the $? pm me if you don't want to post it.

Does Red Line have a web site? Also, do they have something for a Dart dash? Specifically the '68?

Thanks!
j

-
Back