Interior Paint Question

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Ok my Duster has all black interior. Is the black dash color the same as the black column color? Also what about the sail panels and tops of the doors? Are they the same?

Ok my Duster has all black interior. Is the black dash color the same as the black column color? Also what about the sail panels and tops of the doors? Are they the same?

Yep.

On my 72 Demon, the dash and column (standard interior) are semi-flat black. The door panels are finished in high gloss black. Wish I could help with the sail panels, I have a bow-type headliner.

Not to hijack the thread, ok, maybe since your question was answered...

With a black interior where the exterior is anything other than black, what part of the door is black, and what part matches the exterior color? Also, I assume that the door jambs will match the exterior color.

Pics would be excellent, by the way...
Thanks,
C

Here are few pics from my car. Note: the dash in my car is not the correct one, my car is an original black interior/green exterior. I had mine out and put the one from my Valiant parts car in it.

Starting Body Work 014.jpg

Starting Body Work 015.jpg

dusted, thanks very much for the pics. In looking at your pics, the factory must have started with the green door, when the order came for a black interior it was masked off due to the glass being in it.
Those pics showed exactly what I needed. Thanks again.
C

-
Back