Status
Not open for further replies.

SC69DART

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello FABO members,

I purchased this intermediate shaft new from 440 source for $70.00. It was put into a motor during assembly when the build suddenly took a radical turn, or less radical turn.... and went from a roller build to a solid cam. The engine was never fired up. I'm using the hardened one that was in my last solid cam engine so this one is not going to be needed.

Like new!

How about $50.00 shipped.

Let me know.

intermediateshaft.jpg

SC, if partmopar does not take, you can add to my shocks and wait for my next USPS money order. Let me know guys, either way is ok with me.

Paypal is fine, I had a sale pending that fell through..totally understandable, money is tight.

Thanks,

Greg

He states that it is for a 440, so that would make it a RB.

He just said he bought it from 440 Source. Unless I missed it somehow I don't see where he said what engine it's actually for. I might be mistaken but I think 440Source.com sells them for both B and RB applications.

Is this still for sale? This was over a month ago. I am interested. They are the same for low block and raised block. PM me thanks

He just said he bought it from 440 Source. Unless I missed it somehow I don't see where he said what engine it's actually for. I might be mistaken but I think 440Source.com sells them for both B and RB applications.

Sorry. I never heard of 440 source and thought he said it was for a 440.

I know more about SB's than BB's. Just getting into BB's. I have to do something with my Max Wedge heads.

Oil pump drive is the same for B or RB.

Thanks for the clarification SG. I thought since the deck ht. was different they'd be different. Now that I think of it the timing chain is the same length for both so the cam ht. has to be the same so the shaft would be the same length on both. Just the deck ht. is taller on a RB

Sorry. I never heard of 440 source and thought he said it was for a 440.

I know more about SB's than BB's. Just getting into BB's. I have to do something with my Max Wedge heads.

LOL.... No problem. As you can see I don't know big blocks too well either.

Still for sale! I'm also trying to sell some drag shocks, a 5.0 band apply lever, and ARP motor mount bolts too! Actually, the bronze shaft is in a box with the 4 shocks so if anyone wanted the shocks and the bronze gear I would let it go for $100 plus shipping. I'm asking $17 for the 5.0 lever shipped, and $25 for the bolts shipped and $75 for shocks alone.

let me know if there is a need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back