Intrest in a super six

-

lilhows340

Reaction score
Just picked up a 78 volare for parts for my wife aspen. It has a complete super six. Odometer reads 01400. Looks clean. Won't be able to go over it fully for a few weeks. Just thought I would throw it out here first before F-body. The rest of car is spoken for so far. I don't know what motor may be worth any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks Jeff:salut:

Attachments

• polished 006.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 168
  • polished 005.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 178
If you want an auction, put it on Ebay.

Was only asking because I was told by my local aspen/volare guy to send it across the road ( there is a auto wrecker across the road from my shop) for weight. If there is interest I will get it running and do a compression test. Wouldn't mind getting some money back since I only wanted limited parts but not that concerned. By the way will a v8 ignition box work on a 6.

Yes it will work, I have dun it myself...I hope a Canadian member can use it.

Awhile back I sold a nice running slant/904 out of a 78 Aspen for $300 on eBay. Guy from Maine picked it up. Came with the the Super Six and kickdown linkage. If you're looking to sell the Super Six, there is a market for them. There's one on eBay right now (not mine) item # 120791156390 at $95 with 3 days left.

Ive seen complete setups with all the bits go for 2-300. Ive seen the intake and carb only go for 100-200

-
Back