Introduction

-

70 DDDart

Reaction score
Hi been visiting the site for some time now and finally decided to join. Never hurts to have many heads working on a problem. I have a 70 S that I have '70 Swinger that I have owned for more than 40 years and has been a project that I finally decided to finish a couple of years ago. It has a stroked 360 , 4speed A833, 391 suregrip . Busman50

IMG_3391.JPG

Welcome from Houston, TX. I love the forum, lots of great info, nice cars, and friendly people! Enjoy. Nice looking Dart!

Hope to see your Swinger at Mopar Madness either this year (if it's not cancelled and they let me over the border) or next. I'm putting together my own 70 Dart (GT) in Plum Crazy as I type here on Vashon Island in WA State.
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Hope to see your Swinger at Mopar Madness either this year (if it's not cancelled and they let me over the border) or next. I'm putting together my own 70 Dart (GT) in Plum Crazy as I type here on Vashon Island in WA State.
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Hi thx for the welcomes, does not look good for any car shows here this season although I notice Mopar maddness 2020 has not been officially cancelled . The boarder also does not look like it will open anytime soon either. So I guess it's stay at home and work on the DDart, hope to finish it this summer!!!! Good luck with your '70 GT!

Hi thx for the welcomes, does not look good for any car shows here this season although I notice Mopar maddness 2020 has not been officially cancelled . The boarder also does not look like it will open anytime soon either. So I guess it's stay at home and work on the DDart, hope to finish it this summer!!!! Good luck with your '70 GT!

I talked to Ray (the Mopar Madness show chair) and they have had to cancel. We have postponed the club show for the club I belong to, All Around Mopars in Bremerton, WA until September 27th. Assuming it goes, maybe you could come down and join us!

I talked to Ray (the Mopar Madness show chair) and they have had to cancel. We have postponed the club show for the club I belong to, All Around Mopars in Bremerton, WA until September 27th. Assuming it goes, maybe you could come down and join us!

Yes I would like to do that if it happens weather or not my car is done by then. I have attended MM here regularly since forever and know lots of Mopar guys but have never taken a car so hope to do that someday (soon) !

2020-06-05 17.00.28.jpg
I will keep you up to date or you can look at my thread in the Cascade Region forum about shows in the PNW. If you come all the way down, maybe you would like to come down early (the show is on a Sunday) and visit with some our members, see their projects and meet some Mopar folks in my area. I live on Vashon Island, WA. I'm trying to get some 1970 Dart GT interior parts to somebody in Langley and maybe you could help with that if you come down.

-
Back