Is there a decent single exhaust kit out there for a Slant?

Mopar Exhaust Systems

1. briwill70

briwill70 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Since I'm on lockdown, figured I'd try to find a decent exhaust kit to put on my Dart. Just removed the the wimpy 1 3/4 stock setup. Has anyone found a kit they like?

2. TF360

TF360 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    Accurate - also check with TTI- pricy

3. Lwoodsmopar

Lwoodsmopar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Just received a stock exhaust system for the slant six Dart from Accurate Exhaust yesterday. Nice looking pipes and great folks to work with. Also took advantage of the free shipping and no sales tax.

• Like Like x 1
    • 65 Cuda 340

65 Cuda 340 FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      I have an Accurate LTD 2 1/4 inch exhaust system in my 63 Valiant. Not cheap, but it fit perfectly and was easy for me to install myself.

• RustyRatRod

RustyRatRod Bla de blizhibliz de blatde blizi bla bla FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      If you want a performance kit, look at the TTI exhaust. As mentioned, it's pricey but nice. I have the head pipe for my Valiant, because I am buying it one piece at a time Johnny Cash style. lol

• str12-340

str12-340 FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
      6:55 AM
      I bought my first Accurate Ltd exhaust system for a 340 Dart in 2000 when I lived in Virginia. I was shocked when it fit perfectly - no beatin' no bangin', no tweaks needed. 5 years later I was on a work trip on I-5 in Oregon when I saw the exit coming up for Roseville and I thought - that's where Accurate limited is, so I pulled off, made some calls and went to see them. I was telling them how impressed I was with the fit of their products, and they offered to show me their secret. In the adjacent shop were three lifts. One with an A body, one with a B-body and one with an e-body, along with various blocks, heads and exhaust manifolds. When you ordered a system it was fit on a car, not produced from a card with instructions for bends at various degrees from 360. Of course they fit!

• Like Like x 1
      1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.