It's been a good month...

-

RockinRobin

Reaction score
Another opportunity for a win yesterday makes it 3 races in a row with either the win or a split. Yesterday was tough in the Texas heat with 95 degree temps and high humidity and having to run in the class with the delay boxes and fast cars. 3500 DA all day. We agreed to split it, then wound up falling asleep at the tree and giving it away in the final round. The Holly sniper EFI is finally dialed in right so I've been running my number. That and a lot of luck has made racing more fun lately.

Another opportunity for a win yesterday makes it 3 races in a row with either the win or a split. Yesterday was tough in the Texas heat with 95 degree temps and high humidity and having to run in the class with the delay boxes and fast cars. 3500 DA all day. We agreed to split it, then wound up falling asleep at the tree and giving it away in the final round. The Holly sniper EFI is finally dialed in right so I've been running my number. That and a lot of luck has made racing more fun lately.

That is awesome! Congrats and keep it up. It only takes a few good weekends before people start watching out for you when pulling into the staging lanes

Me and the other guy sat in the heat at the top of the lanes waiting to go down for our final because some guy in a 36' trailer had driven his trailer into the lanes and had them blocked as he tried numerous times to get turned around. After about 15 minutes of this, someone from the track told him to just drive it down the track which he did and then had the nerve to flip off everyone in the crowd. Now, don't you think they would need to drag the track or clean it or something before the top class final happened? Nope, they said it was fine. As I was coming up to the start line you could see big clumps of rubber in my lane! I still ran my number but fell asleep at the tree and gave it away.

Me and the other guy sat in the heat at the top of the lanes waiting to go down for our final because some guy in a 36' trailer had driven his trailer into the lanes and had them blocked as he tried numerous times to get turned around. After about 15 minutes of this, someone from the track told him to just drive it down the track which he did and then had the nerve to flip off everyone in the crowd. Now, don't you think they would need to drag the track or clean it or something before the top class final happened? Nope, they said it was fine. As I was coming up to the start line you could see big clumps of rubber in my lane! I still ran my number but fell asleep at the tree and gave it away.
Id just plain be asleep in that heat.

-
Back