JFZ brakes.

-

33IMP

Reaction score
I have jfz brakes on the nine inch in my car, and I'm almost positive I've got a stuck or sticking caliper. Does anybody know of a caliper rebuild kit still available? (Four piston).or, would a wilwood kit work? I have not yet pulled the caliper off the car.
I think I can get pads (which I don't need) and used calipers, but I would rather just rehab the calipers I have now. (I wish I knew the piston sizes.....).

i have that setup in a tote that i got in a parts buy. i researched it and i think this is the part number for the rebuild kit. strange engineering kit number b5105. let me know what you think about this kit.
@331MP

i have that setup in a tote that i got in a parts buy. i researched it and i think this is the part number for the rebuild kit. strange engineering kit number b5105. let me know what you think about this kit.
@331MP
THANKYOU, sir! I will sure look into it, and let you know what I find!
Edit: I think I might try the B5106. It's for strange's four piston caliper. 5105 looks like it might be for a single piston caliper.

Last edited:
There are 2 different kits. the 1 I listed and the 1 I have are square cut o rings. I think the other kit is regular round o rings.

-
Back