-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtberry

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a 67 barracuda big block, I"ve had the car 36 years, the problem is I have arthritis so bad i can"t drive it, the reason being it don"t have power steering. The engine is a 383 ,automtic trans, underchasis headersi The correct k frame. I put it together the right way, No cutting or welding. My question is what is all these parts worth? I"m keeping my car so i will convert it to a small block with power steering again. This seems like a wonderful site. Any and all ideas will be greatly appericiated.. Thanks Jim

Attachments

• PHTO0232.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 144
If it is an original 383 Formula S, I would recommend saving the parts so it can be brought back to stock condition at a later date. Without the original parts, your car will not be worth as much if it is an original factory big block car.

If it wasn't an original big block from the factory, then I would recommend watching the ads here for similiar parts and how much they sell for to find out what they are really worth.

It's a beautiful car. I really love those fastback Barracudas. I hate to see guys giving up their "babies" because of health issues. Hang in there and enjoy it all that you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back