-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Before anybody gives me grief about this posting I have been in touch with a moderator and he said post it and if he has any problems with it he will let me know Also please don't pick on my bad grammar and punctuation. --- Time has come to clean house and want all this gone in one shot probably two level pickup loads of parts and tools some highlights are A833 OD tranny with linkage and competion plus shifter - set of Hotchkis leaf springs with mounts - 2 complete small block and 1 slant six bellhousings with large retainer hole - 1 each flywheels clutch pressure plates for 318/340 - LA360 - slant - 73 + spool small black K member - new 73 + spindles + disc brackets used large ball joint upper control arms - nice 73 +full set front rear deluxe black door panels with black caps - big block aluminum radiator with 2 electric fans - 2 new in box 318 bare heads - mustang ii manual rack and pinion lots of misc brackets - linkage - fasteners - washer bottles - balancers - valve covers - big block odds and ends - nice 318 exhaust manifolds master cylinders - brake boosters - misc trim several tools - cordless tools - grinders - drills - drill bit sharpener - retraceable air hose real with hose on and on if your a car builder or swapper you know how valuable the smalls are which I have lots of will not separate - pick up only in Syracuse Indiana 46567 I think there are some other pictures someplace now how do I price all this stuff let's give it what I believe to be an extremely good price of $950

DSCF0949.JPG

DSCF0943.JPG

DSCF0944.JPG

DSCF0945.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back