Jr Dragsters. Is this what our sport is becoming

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is pathetic

‼️‼️Please read and hit the share‼️‼️
It has been brought to our attention by track sponsors that Jr racers are holding up their middle finger in the winner circle at our facility. They also let us know that they will no longer put money into our facility for sponsorship if this type of behavior continues. With that being said as of NOW‼️‼️anyone that is found to do this adults or kids. You will receive a bill to make up the difference that is lost from a sponsorship. FYI between the 3 that has contacted us in the last week is in the thousands of dollars. This behavior is now effecting track sponsorship that helps keep tracks open and must stop immediately at our facility.

#duncanoilperformancefuels #popsmedia #IHRA #vpracingfuels #collettpropane #ok #Duncan #followers #redlinemotorsportsmedia

IMG_3736.jpeg

Who put this picture out there for sponsors to view? That the first question.

A sign of the times. Kids are so darn spoiled it stinks. And where do they learn this? Parents. For either not stopping it or teaching it.

Last edited:
I've never understood this. It's so popular too on social media and everywhere. They think it's "cool" and it's anything but. It all started when the gang signs began getting popular.

The Jr program is pretty strong at our track. THere are a bunch of kids that have transitioned to door slammer cars or small block dragsters and are winning some money. Now flipping the bird? Not acceptable!

Last edited:
1 like = 1 prayer

Facebook trash. Willing to bet the the entire thing is fake

The big guy in the middle with the Puma shirt is trying to be funny. Setting a bad example is not the thing to do. I like the chute on the back of the car.

jr dragsters.jpg

Imma blame Tiktok.

And parents for being afraid to give a kid some hickory lessons once in awhile.

Like I said there always one a Hole in the crowd ban him for a 2 years put up poster of him don’t be like this guy

We had a female photographer (racer) at keystone probably 7 plus years ago. It was “the thing” to flip her the bird and get your picture taken. I had a couple close friends that tried their hardest to get me to join the group. I never gave in thankfully but the members were high, real high. These were posted week to week mostly on her Facebook page as members joined. I’m not a saint and can’t say I never flipped someone the finger in fun at the track or going down the road but it’s not documented.

Gen x here how many generations in are we with those who never had to follow rules or never held accountable for breaking rules? Id say 2 . Now in my time (80s 90s) we raised hell but we paid for it if we got in trouble we didnt sue people didnt try and blame others etc. KIds these days know they wont get in trouble for lewd obscene gestures or they think they wont get in trouble...also in my day not everyone was snapping pictures Id be damned if they did...:)

-
Back