July Drags @ Pac Raceway

-

6T9 V-100

Reaction score
Anybody get the specifics on the Mopar show &drags happening at Pacific Raceways toward the end of this month? I've heard rumblings, but no flyers or details.

Well, judging be the response and crappy turn-out, hardly anybody knew about the Pacific raceway deal...I went last Saturday and I probably knew 1/3 of the folks there. Whoever did the promo work needs to get a swift kick in the *ss because I don't think any of the vendors made enough to cover their costs.

I had heard about it, but couldn't go. I didn't see any large scale advertizing of the event. Unless you are a member of a local (Pacific NorthWest) Mopar club, you probably didn't know it even happened.

Too bad. I heard some time ago that if it wasn't a success this year, they wouldn't try it again.

This is a very late response, but I went, it was okay. The turnout was pathetic. More cars than people LOL

Too many elitist B and E body guys though running their mint cars 3 seconds slower than they are capable of. That Aspen Wagon was my fav. It ran hard every damn run and it looked like a 16 year old kid was behind the wheel. At Pac Raceway this year there were too many damn Magnums, Chargers (new ones), and 300 C's for my liking running every 10 minutes.

Its funny because the Mopar Drags at Bremerton are always Rowdy with fast A-Bodies all over the place.

We ought to hold a "Budget Mopar Fest." Ground rule,'Can't come if you can't wrench & checkbook restos' need not apply.'

Has anyone tried out the dragstrip in mabton or yakima area? I believe they have a mopar day during the week and weekdays are free. I dont remember whats on for the weekends but they do have a schedule online. If I remember the name Ill post it. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!:cheers::happy10::cheers::happy10:

I haven't been to the Mopar show in Yakima but I went to the 3 day drunkfest that they have on the fairgrounds a few years ago. It's great, after they kick out the public the real fun starts. I passed out under a guys 40 Ford once and the "How many drunk Canadians can fit into a kiddie pool" game is the best!

-
Back