Just an FYI....

-

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Just an FYI for you all......

I've been off work for the better part of three weeks gettin over a case of Covid. I've been trying to get back to work....as much as I can....the past few days.

The Covid did NOT treat me well, it was just a little more than a bad cold.....THANK GOD I was vaxed and boosted!!!!!!

The doc said no pneumonia in the lungs, thank goodness for that......but it completely wiped out my taste/smell. It shut down my digestive system and I lost 30 pounds in two weeks....needless to say I'm just a little week....no energy, and no stamina.

So.....I'm no longer running around here like a scalded dog trying to keep up with everything and getting everything done.

So if your order is taking longer than it should, now you guys know why.....

I'm hoping to be back to full strength in a couple of weeks, because I have a feeling this isn't something that's just going to get better overnight....

P.S......Do NOT trust those "over-the-counter" Covid tests!!!!! The OTC tests I took were negative, but the test in the Doc's office was positive bigger than snot!!!!!! He said they don't call them "variants" for nothing, because they are "variating" and may not be detectable with the OTC tests.

Just an FYI for you all......

I've been off work for the better part of three weeks gettin over a case of Covid. I've been trying to get back to work....as much as I can....the past few days.

The Covid did NOT treat me well, it was just a little more than a bad cold.....THANK GOD I was vaxed and boosted!!!!!!

The doc said no pneumonia in the lungs, thank goodness for that......but it completely wiped out my taste/smell. It shut down my digestive system and I lost 30 pounds in two weeks....needless to say I'm just a little week....no energy, and no stamina.

So.....I'm no longer running around here like a scalded dog trying to keep up with everything and getting everything done.

So if your order is taking longer than it should, now you guys know why.....

I'm hoping to be back to full strength in a couple of weeks, because I have a feeling this isn't something that's just going to get better overnight....

P.S......Do NOT trust those "over-the-counter" Covid tests!!!!! The OTC tests I took were negative, but the test in the Doc's office was positive bigger than snot!!!!!! He said they don't call them "variants" for nothing, because they are "variating" and may not be detectable with the OTC tests.
Get better fast, take care! From another Rick!

Super glad to know you are recovering well, Rick. The place ain't the same without you.

I also just got over COVID and it was not as bad as the Delta variant I had last time. There are 2 variants floating around now maybe you had the newest one.

I have been fighting a variety of covid for the last 3 days, zero energy. Headache from hell when I get around light.
I have had all my shots in the last 3 years, I have not been updated this year :eek: , I better get that done Pronto!
This chit sucks thats for sure.. beuityful weather and I can barely get up the energy to take my 66 out for a spin.. hope you heal up soon.

20241001_181933.jpg

20240930_131251.jpg

20240930_131235.jpg

Rick, last year my Christmas gift was COVID. It wasn't as bad as yours, bit it SUCKED. I am glad you are feeling better. I got my COVID shot last week, and I felt kind of crappy for a few days. The Flu shot never affects me, but for some reason the COVID shot always makes me feel kind of crappy for a few days. Eventually, COVID will be just like the Flu.

-
Back