Just got a new truck...

-

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Well, its new to me, anyway. I just bought a 77' Dodge D100 from my brother, pretty clean, brownish with tan interior, it has a 74' 360 with headers, an old Weiand intake, 750AFB, Lunati cam, 15" aluminum slots, 727, 3.55 sure-grip, for $500. I don't have any pics yet, as there is 20+ inches of snow on top of it. It needs some little odds and ends, I can't wait to tinker with it!

It needs a few things, I have to run a brakeline from the prop valve to the rearend, he has a super-resonating exhaust on it (its got a nice rumble outside, but I get a headache inside!), water pump, just dumb little things. The main thing I want to find is an OEM battery hold down, I don't know how my brother goes without them. Anyone know where to get one?

I'll get some pics up when the snow goes away!

Congrat's on a cool truck metallidart =P~
I am storing a warmed up 360 here in my old strait line truck and I will se if I have the battery hold down in it.
I like working on my trucks :happy10: you can get inside the engine bay and get things dun with allot of room
I built that hood about 12 years ago from a 73 roadrunner hood
The Blue and gray 83 is my daily driver with two rubber straps holding the battery in 8)

12233.jpg

22222.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 227.jpg

I like that hood! If you have a hold-down, let me know what you want for it! I've been wanting a truck, and around here its hard to find a clean one. My Dart is going into storage, and I got ALOT of work to do with the Valiant, so this is going to keep me sane (well, sane to me anyway). I used to have an 86' that looked really similar to your 83', but it was nowhere near as clean! I think my brother had two rubber straps but he stole them for his Ramcharger lol.

-
Back