Just makes a person want to get on the phone, and book a cruise.

-
I have been on a 1/2 dozen and never encountered seas rough enough to do that.

I never have been on one 8) I think I will stick to the two door four wheel cruise's :-D I can cross over into Canada with out getting on a boat like that can't I :-D:-D or fly to Hawaii :-D

I have been on a 1/2 dozen and never encountered seas rough enough to do that.

It has been a while for us, I think it was 87 the last time we went, any way disco was hot at the time. They had a disco bar in the bow of the ship, and a lot of people couldn't handle it, with the rough seas. LMAO

Never have I seen a forklift move like that! Yikes!

LCjeff
x2 looked like it would punch through the side of the ship.

I wonder if all the passengers were taken off at the next port of call. If they let people continue on with the cruise, I would like to hang with that group, I bet they would be fun people. :toothy10:

You would think they wold bolt things down. At least the fork lift. That guy got out of there just in time. Looked like it was not his first rodeo. He felt it coming and ran like hell. LOL

I have been on one cruise. There was one time it got a little ruff. The water in the pool was sloshing out and going 5 feet in the air but it was nothing like that.

The other time I was out on a small boat deep sea fishing. Coming back in it got real bad but again nothing like that. I was down below trying to get some sleep but it was hard. When it got calm is when I would have to reach up and brace for impact. LOL Must have been when we would come off of a wave and would crash back down. Wish I would not have had that egg sandwich from the gally that morning. That thing did not sit right even before the ruff seas.

Ok Ive watched this about 4 times and I call BULL ****. If you watch the video and look straight back in the little room between the pillers. Nobody there is even moving. There just sitting around not moving or anything or sliding all over the place. It looks computer animated.

Ok Ive watched this about 4 times and I call BULL ****. If you watch the video and look straight back in the little room between the pillers. Nobody there is even moving. There just sitting around not moving or anything or sliding all over the place. It looks computer animated.

I've watched it twice, and the people in the other room are definitely moving around. It appears they are holding onto a table, which is probably bolted to the floor.

The guy in the stripped shirt caught in the center with all the chairs, is what really cracked me up.

That was awesome. I have never been on a cruise, but get to go on one with some family and friends in March. I can't wait.

-
Back