Just my luck!!!!

-

PSegarra

Reaction score
Finally got all the parts from Pirate Jack to do my disk conversion on my 66 Dart. Now I can not do any work due to two bulging disk and a pinch nerve on my lower back. Getting physical therapy now and not doing much to help with the pain. It is very painful to move around and might need back surgery. Like I said "just my luck"

Had same problem. Therapy did nothing for me. Had surgery and never felt better! Good Luck

Wrong side of the country or I’d offer to help ya out. I love my teeter- upside down hanging thingy. Really takes the pressure off the nerves allowing them to relax and heal.
Takes a bit getting used to. I can hang upside down for about a while now watching motor trend.

Wrong side of the country or I’d offer to help ya out. I love my teeter- upside down hanging thingy. Really takes the pressure off the nerves allowing them to relax and heal.
Takes a bit getting used to. I can hang upside down for about a while now watching motor trend.
Just get a car rotisserie, rotate the car upside down and you're in business!!! You won't feel any pain unless you bust a knuckle!! :rofl:

it took a chiropractor to set me up , and keep me pain free with full range of my body . and remembering that its never going to be like it was when i do stuff .

I do have an inverter table and used it, but my left leg hurts so much I can no hang for a long time..

-
Back