just signed up

-

jay dcpt

Reaction score
Hi everyone im from cleveland ohio a tech at a chevy dealer and i have a 340 duster that ive owned goin on ten years now. Bought it when i got out of highschool. Just incase anyone would like to no this is what i got in it over the years: Engine is bored .40 over one piece crank milodon 8 quart oil pan meigling high flow oil pump eagle I beam rods srp pistons 10:1 cr stock heads with 2.02 & 1.60 manley streetflow valves, bronze guides hardened seats whole valvetrain is comp cams camshaft is right around .510 lift 240duration single plain torker2 intake, edlebrock 750cfm carb. stock ignition electric fuel pump. Trans is a fresh stock rebuilt with shift kit and tci 2800 stall with 2 coolers. rear is 8.75 with 4.11s and posi. And i still have yet to get this freakin car in the 12s! best ive gotten was 13.20 with drag radials suspension is a stock set up. Any way glad i found this site and i look forward to hearing from all of you. Oh and by the way its a 1973.

Welcome aboard....

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Thanks every still becoming computer smart dont no how to do the pic thing I really only no how to use them for work purposes. But as soon as i figure some more stuff out I will definetly post some pics. thanks for the welcome.

-
Back