JUST WANT TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE

-
Thanks for the complement I hope I fill some entertainment value. I'm still cobbling the resources to finish this project. I'll be leaning on the engine sponsor for more help. He said I couldn't have picked a more expensive engine to build and he was right. But the program needed this engine to have a chance to set all the stock block records the Ad Agency wanted. I have access to more small block hemi parts i might be able to sling. I know of a large stack of small block early hemi heads and some really nice ones too. Like they say, you gotta be in it to win it. lol.
That is super cool. I have my GSS Demon and now am building a car for Bonneville. No sponsors, not sure how to even do that, so it is very low budget. But, it will fulfill a dream of mine. Best of luck

That is super cool. I have my GSS Demon and now am building a car for Bonneville. No sponsors, not sure how to even do that, so it is very low budget. But, it will fulfill a dream of mine. Best of luck
Hey bro, I don't want you to think the little bit of sponsor help is anything more than friends helping me. lol Real sponsors are rediculous to get. The Captian, Roger Penske gets sponsors. Bottom line even they have to have some inside basebal. lol
Ex. Emerson Fittapaldi was sponsored by an orange jucie company when I was around Indy car, he owed one of the largest orange plantations in Brazile. Bro, they're all 'buy a rides.' LMAO

-
Back