k member and headers

-

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
guys i have read the topics and i need clarification putting a 383 in my dart with a 4 speed
which is the best option for k member use a true bb k member or a v8 member with shumacher mounts
and also the best headers to use as to not have to ding them all ur help is appreciated thanks bob

See my other answer in the K-member. Performance level will dictate exhaust choices, but in order of performance
1. B-body HP manifolds
2. Schumacher headers
3. TTI headers

guys i have read the topics and i need clarification putting a 383 in my dart with a 4 speed
which is the best option for k member use a true bb k member or a v8 member with shumacher mounts
and also the best headers to use as to not have to ding them all ur help is appreciated thanks bob

I have a 440 4spd duster that I built.

Schumacker mounts worked great. I don't know what headers I used ( they came with the car in the parts pile) But the were underchassi, and super long. I did have to ding them a bit, but I like it.

Phil

If your car is 73 and up, modify the DC mount. I am sure Jim would tell you how to do that. He is who I will be sasking when I do that.

-
Back