knowing what you know now what would you have done different.

There is probably an endless list but here it goes

• done nothing different

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • went completely stock

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • overdrive

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • went with forged pistons (better internals/stroker)

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 4 speed

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • different rear end dana,8 3/4,ford 8.8 or just different gears

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • bought a better car to start with (less rust)

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • turbo

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • blower

• nitrous

• Total voters
-

skep419

No show, all go!
Reaction score
I have said this multiple times I wish I would have bought every 5.9 magnum I could have got my hands on for cheap.
cam swap, intake, carb, headers, converter, nitrous, 3.23's
Done nothing with paint and had fun blowing up motors.

Become ruler of the world.....

And not smoked cigarettes.....

Do you realize the Domino effect of making that one change? I have thought about this question many times. My life is not perfect but I wouldn't change one thing for fear that that one change might erase any of the good things in my life. Just something to think about.

Do you realize the Domino effect of making that one change? I have thought about this question many times. My life is not perfect but I wouldn't change one thing for fear that that one change might erase any of the good things in my life. Just something to think about.

Butterflyeffect_poster.jpg

would never have sold the 2-69' 340 swingers, the 69' western sport special or the 73' rally pack challenger i converted to a 6-pak 4 speed

..and the only thing that would have changed for me is more cars in the back yard :thumbsup:

I was taught that it is just as easy to marry a rich girl as a poor one. I didn't take that advise. I thought she was rich. She thought I was rich. Well, that was 52 years ago. Now we just laugh.

If I knew that I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself...

I would have bought that '69 340 4 speed Dart even though I thought I couldn't afford it. The "cheaper" car i bought in the end needed just as much $$$ into it and its still just an auto

My car is exactly how I want it...
(That is the purpose of having it..)
I wish I would of done the D60 first...

Should'a bought more cars. Lots more. 30 years ago. No money to buy.... Every deal to make your mouths water... Shoulda Coulda Woulda... Happy where I am :)

I would have mini-tubbed the swinger. It was originally supposed to be a quick fix daily driver. Ended up being a 15+ year full restoration. Would be nice to get some more tire under her.

I wouldn't have completely dismantled my car! I would have replaced the blown slant 6 with another slant 6 and continued to drive it. And slowly fixed one thing at a time. Oh and kept my barracuda! :BangHead:

I should have taken my dads advice.... get a union job in government. Good pay, great benefits, incompetence and laziness encouraged.

My Dad said essentially the same thing. I did not take his advice, either

-
Back