Koleno blocks....

-
I am looking into blocks for my next build.hughes engines has a lot of info on these blocks. Hear is the web site http://www.hughesengines.com/Index/...tNDI2LTQ0MCAoUmFpc2VkIERlY2sp&level1=QmxvY2tz I think i am going with a world block. Koleno blocks are a little heaver witch might be a good thing. There direct web site is www.kolenoperformance.com .I havent heard of anyone running there blocks but I am sure someone is. Mark
Might want to contact 805MoparKid about the World block. From what Ed has told me they have had a lot of troubles with them at the shop he works at....

Might want to contact 805MoparKid about the World block. From what Ed has told me they have had a lot of troubles with them at the shop he works at....

on the open forum i will only say NOT to use their cast iron blocks... never had an issue with the aluminum blocks...

but i will say we went thru 3, YES THREE cast iron blocks before putting an aluminum one in for ONE car... lol...

if you do get ready to buy one and want more info PM me...

Anybody know anything about them ?

and i asked Greg awhile back about their blocks an HP blocks... the reason we havn't run them is due to the fact that we can never get one when ready to order... they kinda do a run when they feel like it kinda thing... which we can wait 6 months for a block as the car will be almost done lol....

If you want info on the Koleno blocks then you have to call one of the shops that is building engines with those blocks. Koffel, Hughes, Best Machine, etc.

-
Back