laptop

-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
i would like to buy a laptop wireless but know nothing about them anyhelp they are all over ebay for about 150.00 and up what will i be getting anybody here have 1 used

The last refurbished one I got off ebay was back in 2002/2003 and cost 700 bucks for a Dell C610. I just replaced that with a new HP G60 from Best Buy for 500 and I love it!
It came with everything I need, 3 usb ports, HDMI, Wireless, DVD/CD burner, SD card reader built in, webcam, 3gb RAM, 300GB hard drive, and windows 7.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/series/category/notebooks/G60t_series/3/computer_store

they have gotten really cheap in the last two years. I love the wireless too. I like the HP products, always had good customer service when I've had a problem, which wasn't often. I would suggest the 17" monitor on any brand you buy. Soooo nice.

I have always heard that don't buy a used/refurbished laptop. Just bought my wife a Toshiba from Bestbuy and it is faster than our Sony Viao PC and we have a cheap wireless router and has a ton of memory. It was only $500+ extended warranty. The geek there told me that Toshiba and Sony are the most reliable. She uses it for business and loves it so far. I like being able to take something back to the store if there is a problem. I have bought both of our computers there and have taken our Vaio in once in 4 years and the customer service it top notch.

I sell and repair computers and I love Toshiba and Sony they keep me in business

with repairs, and if you buy anything from BestBuy be sure to make your backup

disk, if you crash they will not replace the OS, you will have to buy it, that just

happen to a friend of mine, his was less then one month old and they replaced the

mother board and hard drive but would not re-install the OS, just a heads up :read2:

they gave him back a useless laptop.

On the Toshiba and Sony and all laptops, Heat is what gets them, use some

kind of cooler under them.

I sell and repair computers and I love Toshiba and Sony they keep me in business

disk, if you crash they will not replace the OS, you will have to buy it, that just

happen to a friend of mine, his was less then one month old and they replaced the

mother board and hard drive but would not re-install the OS, just a heads up :read2:

Good to know.

do u have any to sell

-
Back