Large Balls or not

-

YC dart

Reaction score
Looking to add tubular uppers onto our A`bod 68 Dart. Probably will keep small spindles. If so some vender I talked to had a drill bit to loan that would allow the use of Lg. Balls, by drilling out the small spindle to accept the lg ones, is this something that may weakin' the spindle to much or is this mod. acceptble. Or I could by a setup w/ small balls from mancini or others and done, what do the pros think???

Looking to add tubular uppers onto our A`bod 68 Dart. Probably will keep small spindles. If so some vender I talked to had a drill bit to loan that would allow the use of Lg. Balls, by drilling out the small spindle to accept the lg ones, is this something that may weakin' the spindle to much or is this mod. acceptble. Or I could by a setup w/ small balls from mancini or others and done, what do the pros think???
Going to burn some corners or hard landing after a wheelie ? How much wall thickness left after reaming,(thin side) ? Might want to consider "shot peening", for a little extra insurance. After market/forged start at about $250 pr. Goood Luck, ateam.

-
Back