Late A Body fenderwell headers

-
Reaction score
Did anyone ever make a set of late A body (67-76) small block fenderwell headers? I would really like to find a set. Or has anyone modified a set of chevy headers to work? Just wondering what I can do outside of having a custom set made. If you are wondering why I want a set, 1 I really like the look of them, 2 I want to connect directly to my side pipes on my duster.

20240901_201705[1].jpg

20240901_231650[1].jpg

Adapt a big block set of fender well headers.

The Accel Coil ? I would never store them or mount them on there side. I was always told Brown side up or the oil seeps out.

Brings back the early years. Its got the old school look. It needs a Lace and flake custom paint job with some endless lines. And then Name it. Since its a Small block, My pick is ??

" the FLYING WEDGE"

Last edited:
love me that 70's stink bug dirt bag style. looks like it's trying to find a hole to crawl into!

needs some yosemite sam mud flaps to round out the look!

I have 2 pair that are not perfect that I got for patterns and mock-ups. They are hard to find (small block) and they are pricey when you do as no one I know of makes them any more. Custom? At the price of tti headers, it can’t cost that much more for a custom set from someone that makes them.

The Accel Coil ? I would never store them or mount them on there side. I was always told Brown side up or the oil seeps out.

Brings back the early years. Its got the old school look. It needs a Lace and flake custom paint job with some endless lines. And then Name it. Since its a Small block, My pick is ??

" the FLYING WEDGE"
Coil has been there 2 years and no problems

" the FLYING WEDGE"
Oh and the car has a name its The KnuckleDuster

20240908_232552.jpg

-
Back