Latest ois of my 63.

-

383man

Reaction score
Took a few pics of the 63 the other day now that she is on the road. I have my boys Dart and my 63 registered for a private T & T on Oct 29 so it looks like a showdown for Jr and I. The car feels very strong so Jr better be on his game. Ron

182020612.jpg

Your car looks awesome! Great color combo & beautiful engine compartment. I love those early B-bodies! One of the members in my club has a `63 Savoy done up pretty nice. 440-6Bbl, Max Wedge exhaust, cruise, A/C (custom air cleaner), power steering & brakes. Black with a blue interior, steelies w/ dog dishes. Next club meeting I'll snap a pic or two. He drives that car EVERYWHERE.

But personally, I like the `63 Polara. It's so damn ugly it's almost good looking.

Like me......
shok0002.gif

Thanks for the kind replies. It will be alot of fun racing my son's Dart. Our combo's are almost the same. His car is a .030 over 400 with bone stock Eddy heads. He has the MP.557 cam and 10.2 comp with KB pistons. He uses a Dynamic 9.5 convertor and 3.91's. Mine is a .030 over 440 and also uses KB pistons and the MP .557 cam and is 10.0 comp. I use ported 906 heads with 2.14 and 1.81 valves. I also have a 9.5 Dynamic convertor but I am using 4.30's and my car should be about 200 lbs heavier but not sure. It should be some good family fun. Ron

Awesome car Ron. Not to still the post, but since you have a early b body car I was just wondering where I could get parts for my 63 dodge polara conv. I just bought for a 175.00. Again, great looking car. Hope to see you both a mason dixon sometime. Brett

Picture 126.jpg

Picture 127.jpg

-
Back