Layson 20% discount

-

MVRCorp

Reaction score
FYI Guys

Hello fellow Mopar enthusiasts.

Spring is just around the corner and it's time to start ordering those parts you
need to
get your classic Mopar ready for the show season --- or at least for the summer
cruising
weather that we hope won't be too far away.

You all know that a lot of these 40 to 50 year old parts are hard to come by, so
don't
wait until the last minute.

At Layson's Restorations you can receive a 20% discount on all new orders
through March
12th 2011.

Mention redemption code LAY-0211 to receive your discount.

Redemption code may be used more than one time.

Place your orders on-line at www.laysons.com or call us at 1-877-930-4088.

We would like to bring your attention to the posting of our Spring Sale Coupon. This coupon was intended to go out to previous customers that have done business with us in the past. Coupons that were e-mailed ranged from 10%, 15% and 20%. The one posted of course is the 20% coupon from one of our customers who qualifies for a 20% discount.

This breakdown of discounts was dependant on previous sales history with each customer...those that have done more sales over a minimum threshold received a 15% discount and those that have done a lot of business with us received the 20% discount.

We appreciate the help in trying to get the word out about any sale or parts we sell to the general public or message boards, but this one is causing some mis-understandings when it comes to the percentage of discount we can apply to a customer. We try to provide greater support and discounts for those that do a lot of business with us to provide them some incentive and to continue to treat them as a VIP customers. Those that do such volumes should be provided additional discounts to honor their loyalty over the years and get some kind of benefit for their volume of purchasing...for that reason we must maintain a 20% discount for those customers only.

So, we have opened this up today to other A-Body Only guys and to this Forum since this has been posted already and we don't want to get people upset or disappointed. We will treat the "Forum" as a single entity who over the years would likely be at a 15% discount and for that reason will honor a discount for 15% for any item ordered up through March 12th as long as our exclusions below are followed.

This sale excludes NOS and USED parts, custom orders, e-bay items, services, and items listed on our website "Hot Deals" section. Lenses, seat upholstery and door panels are limited to 10% off retail. Sale does not apply to "pair" or "set" pricing since discount has already been applied to these parts.

This discount cannot be applied to existing orders already being processed, any previously placed order, or in conjunction with any other promotion that is currently being run by Layson's Restorations.

Other exclusions may apply.

Thanks,
Rick @ Laysons

Thanks Rick for the clarification. I thought I'd spread the word to help you out but I guess I stuck my foot in my mouth.

Jim

Hi Jim,

No problem!!!!! You didn't stick your foot in your mouth, quite the contrary!!! I really do appreciate your posting of the sale, it's just that we had a lot of calls where we had to clarify the terms and conditions, and we also had a lot of folks asking why they didn't receive the emailing(they didn't have an email address on file with us....but they do now!!!! :D).

So we figured the best way to address the issue was to post a clarification for all to see.

But your posting the discount email up is not a problem in any way, shape, or form.:supz:

-
Back