leaving feedback dilemma

-

Rapid Robert

Reaction score
when I attempt to leave feedback it tells me that I must enter a "comment" but I AM doing that. I asked Joey the moderator about this & he replied that my browser might be too full. I am a computer newbie & not sure what that means but on the chance that it was that I have too many saved sites (I click on the neg sign to save sites I want to easily access to) I deleted a bunch of em to no avail. any info/thoughts on how I might resolve this? thank you for your time. RR

To run you, and anyone else having trouble,

First: Identify yourself as buyer, seller, or trader.

Second: State whether your feedback is positive, negative, or neutral.

Third: Post the Seller's post url in Deal URL. Do this by copying the url address from the original post and pasting in the Deal URL box.

Fourth: Type up a Short Review. I keep it with just a couple words.

Fifth: Write your comment in the Comment Box. This is where I go into details of the transactions.

Sixth: Select Add Feedback.

It was a pain for me the first couple times, but have gotten the hang of it.

yes I am doing all of those simple steps but it keeps telling me to post a comment which I AM doing. (multiple tries/same result). RR

I just left feedback and it worked fine. Maybe try a different browser?

In the Short Review box, write a comment.

In the Comment box, write a comment.

Both boxes should have a comment in them, as mentioned earlier.

when I attempt to leave feedback it tells me that I must enter a "comment" but I AM doing that. I asked Joey the moderator about this & he replied that my browser might be too full. I am a computer newbie & not sure what that means but on the chance that it was that I have too many saved sites (I click on the neg sign to save sites I want to easily access to) I deleted a bunch of em to no avail. any info/thoughts on how I might resolve this? thank you for your time. RR
I was having this exact problem.
It suddenly cleared up.

I am commenting in both boxes. I will keep after it & see if it clears up (but I dont feel lucky!). RR EDIT I will see about getting somebody to help me with the browser issue.

Last edited:
I am commenting in both boxes. I will keep after it & see if it clears up (but I dont feel lucky!). RR EDIT I will see about getting somebody to help me with the browser issue.

I am not sure what problem you are having. The system is working. I have tested it personally and I can see others have successfully left feedback in the last few days, including one left for you by HalifaxHops -- so the system is working,

Post some screenshots of what you’re doing with everything included.

Joey, yes the problem is on my end. Carnut I do not have the skillset to do a screenshot. 318 that makes me feel a bit better that I am not the only one with this issue & it is not the end of the world, I just like to give thanks for a good transaction. I do appreciate the help. thanks guys! RR

I have the same damn problem. So I don’t even bother with it.
Joey, yes the problem is on my end. Carnut I do not have the skillset to do a screenshot. 318 that makes me feel a bit better that I am not the only one with this issue & it is not the end of the world, I just like to give thanks for a good transaction. I do appreciate the help. thanks guys! RR

If you choose ADD FEEDBACK from the thread as shown below:
1706048844098.png

Then you need to do 4 things. The deal URL is populated alrready for you. You need to say if your the buyer or seller, if your feedback is positive or negative, add a short review and a longer comment. As shown below.

1706048788746.png

I am clicking on "add feedback" then filling out all of the requested fields all to no avail. I'll just let it slide as we have done all we can likely till I get a computer guy over here to see what is wrong with my computer. thanks Joey for your time/effort on this. RR

I have tried 3× to leave feedback, & have tried using every link to the feedback pop-up. No matter which I choose, I select all req'd items, leave short & long feedback, but the window is too-large/won't scroll up to present the "leave feedback" & "cancel" buttons...on this phone('droid) or a PC running Linux..I too have given up....

There is a minimum character requirement.

Not sure what it is, but it bit me and I was chastised for not figuring it out on my own despite it being an odd requirement and not documented.

@Rapid Robert

There is a minimum character requirement.

Not sure what it is, but it bit me and I was chastised for not figuring it out on my own despite it being an odd requirement and not documented.

@Rapid Robert
Yep, Keep your "deal" down to a couple short words and the "comment' to a sentence or two

Last edited:
Yep, Keep your "deal" down to a couple short words and the "comment to a sentence or two"

It's NOT a maximum character limitation.

It's a minimum requirement.

It won't post a comment that's too short, and I'm not sure it tells you why.

IMO it should let you post a good/bad feedback without any comment.

It's NOT a maximum character limitation.

It's a minimum requirement.

It won't post a comment that's too short, and I'm not sure it tells you why.

IMO it should let you post a good/bad feedback without any comment.
The software wants to mimic E bay. :lol: If it's good I just put AAAA++++ in the review. The comment shouldn't be an issue. A short sentence or two should do.

Nobody has told him to restart his computer yet?
IT fail.

-
Back