Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I need three wheel studs anyone have a few? 68 barracuda rear
Actually two apparently i cannot count.

IMG_5319.jpeg

Last edited:
I have them used but in very good condition. With any style lug needed. OEM as pictured, Acorn, or different size and style shank, Shipping is $10.20 . price is $4.00 per stud lugs are $2.00. Proceeds for everything small sold go to my Grandsons for toys and candy.

DSCN0917.JPG

I have them used but in very good condition. With any style lug needed. OEM as pictured, Acorn, or different size and style shank, Shipping is $10.20 . price is $4.00 per stud lugs are $2.00. Proceeds for everything small sold go to my Grandsons for toys and candy.

View attachment 1716277742
Great! Ok i need to check my front wheel for broken studs.
i will take 2 left hand studs with reg factory style nuts for steel wheels i will get right back to yeah on the fronts paypal or zelle?
Ok just double checked, need one front and two rear if different thx
So 3 total studs & 4 nuts please factory style steel wheels
Added extra nut

image.jpg

Great! Ok i need to check my front wheel for broken studs.
i will take 2 left hand studs with reg factory style nuts for steel wheels i will get right back to yeah on the fronts paypal or zelle?
Ok just double checked, need one front and two rear if different thx
So 3 total studs & 4 nuts please factory style steel wheels
Added extra nut

View attachment 1716277746
Send him a PM and you two can work out the details.

Still looking for 2 rear left hand axle studs and 1 front left hand drum brake wheel stud and 4 left hand nuts

I think the front wheel studs are swedged to the drum and hub. It will take a very good machinist to not wreck the drum and hub assembly.

I think the front wheel studs are swedged to the drum and hub. It will take a very good machinist to not wreck the drum and hub assembly.
Nah, Done them a few times, already knocked it out no problem. i have 4 in the front id leave it if i had too mainly the rears is missing 2

Unless your a purist , Replace them all with right hand lugs. No more breaking them off accidentally. I changed all mine to right hand. And I'm a happy clam

-
Back