Lifters?

-

usdart

Reaction score
Will the later model Hyd Lifters retro fit into a 1970 Slant six?
Drop in???

If so, do I also need the pushronds, rockers, hold downs etc?

I believe they will, yes. And yes, you will need the hydraulic pushrods and rocker train. Do you have it? I do. I will send you some good stuff to use real reasonable if you need it. I take for granted you know you will need new lifters.

thought you could use solid rockers on hyd set ups...

I ain't faliliar enough with the pushrod difference to know. theoretically, I am sure you can but if there's a big difference in pushrod length it might not work. I think it will, though.

I ain't faliliar enough with the pushrod difference to know. theoretically, I am sure you can but if there's a big difference in pushrod length it might not work. I think it will, though.

if i remember the hyd have a ball on both ends while the solids have a ball and cup... length should be the same

if i remember the hyd have a ball on both ends while the solids have a ball and cup... length should be the same

That's what the normal human would think...and they may be, BUT I do know when going from non adjustable to adjustable rockers on a small block they are different lengths. On the slant, I dont know.

That's what the normal human would think...and they may be, BUT I do know when going from non adjustable to adjustable rockers on a small block they are different lengths. On the slant, I dont know.

i know nothing about sb!! but 2x on the rest!

might have to learn what i get my uncles 67 coronet 2dr 273 car...:read2:

-
Back